helcchi

JILUKA

So, seemingly, they're doing with "M. A. D." the same thing they did with "Lethal affliction"; now we just have to wait for the music video to be released in a single next year.

Also:

6ee4a96c5bc3914a282f10060d9aa3da.jpg

O-west, guys. Again.

There's a DVD produced by Sena with these things guitarists do. It's called "Sonic-morphic ~modern metal shredding abstraction from Sena~".

34 minutes ago, Wakarimashita said:

Also, any chance to watch that instructional DVD in any form or fashion?

No one has shared it and the only copy I've seen for sale is over 11.000 yen :(

On 11/13/2017 at 10:15 AM, Komorebi said:

Does anyone knows how well their last one man sold?

There was a decent crowd but I think there were more people at WWW in July. I'm not surprised they're doing O-West again. I don't think they can fill a bigger venue yet.

Also re: the Sena DVD, it was sold only at Sena's birthday oneman in August so it's quite rare. It says "Vol. 0 - prologue edition" on the DVD so there might be more in the future.
On the DVD Sena shows how to play the main riff for Necropolis, Twisted Pain, Bloodshot, and Omelas, the solo for Helix and Omelas, and the intro to Bloodshot. It's about 28 minutes long.

13 minutes ago, Duwang said:

On the DVD Sena shows how to play the main riff for Necropolis, Twisted Pain, Bloodshot, and Omelas, the solo for Helix and Omelas, and the intro to Bloodshot. It's about 28 minutes long.

Damn that sounds awesome. Wish there was a way I could get it :tw_cry:

33 minutes ago, Mamo said:

Damn that sounds awesome. Wish there was a way I could get it :tw_cry:

You might see it pop up on auction sites or Twitter one of these days. Some people I know have been jumping ship recently (myself included but I'm still a fan of Sena so I'm keeping my copy) 

13 hours ago, Duwang said:

You might see it pop up on auction sites or Twitter one of these days. Some people I know have been jumping ship recently (myself included but I'm still a fan of Sena so I'm keeping my copy) 

It's really sad to hear :/

16 minutes ago, Wakarimashita said:

What's that supposed to mean? What's going on? :o

I think he means sharing stuff

49 minutes ago, Wakarimashita said:

What's that supposed to mean? What's going on? :o

They mean people are no longer following them so much or going to lives.

2 hours ago, Komorebi said:

They mean people are no longer following them so much or going to lives.

How comes? They seem to be doing pretty good, aren't they...?

2 hours ago, Mamo said:

I think he means sharing stuff

Hopefully! I'd be disappointed to see them disband for the lack of support :/

2 hours ago, Wakarimashita said:

How comes? They seem to be doing pretty good, aren't they...?

They are doing pretty well. Not just their oneman crowd but the amount of fans who go to event lives have increased a lot since I first started going (there used to be only about 10 or so people for them at event lives, sometimes less) . They also often play last or second to last at event lives now.

What I mean is some of my friends and acquaintances who have been going to see them since the first oneman, like me, or before that have been going less or just have stopped going altogether so you might see the DVD or other rares pop up on Twitter or auction sites.

People stop following bands at any time for any reason they may have. There isn't any sort of mass exodus going on. Some people are just conflicted about where the band is going and that happens with all bands.

2 hours ago, Wakarimashita said:

Hopefully! I'd be disappointed to see them disband for the lack of support :/

Nah they're not breaking up any time soon. They members are all super close friends, their manager is like the chillest person on the planet and they have plenty of dedicated fans who throw money at them. 

Edited by Duwang

On 18/11/2017 at 11:55 PM, Duwang said:

Nah they're not breaking up any time soon. They members are all super close friends, their manager is like the chillest person on the planet and they have plenty of dedicated fans who throw money at them. 

That's so very good to hear. The members seem to have a good rship but u never really know what's going on backstage. I've just been following these guys for a short time but they've quickly become one of my favourites, I hope they can keep going for a long time.

23 minutes ago, patientZERO said:

They seem to be pretty tight with FED,  too, which is cool considering how similar their sounds are. They've done a few two-man lives together recently, even covering an FED song. Talent attracts talent!

Right?! I've always considered how JILUKA r a heavier version of DELUHI. It's amazing to see their interactions on twitter. God I wish I could've teleported myself to that 2-man live and see that cover.

1 hour ago, Komorebi said:

I really love how the Jilubabies call FED "senpai" all the time. 

Aren't they on the same label?

I'm pretty sure they're both self-produced bands. JILUKA releases under DPR Japan and FED is under Dizain Records.