Sign in to follow this  
-NOVA-

MORRIGAN

1 hour ago, ambergris said:

Their new mini-album is amazing.

Im still yet to get my hands on it :(  But based on the preview i can tell they wont dissapoint <3

3 hours ago, ambergris said:

Their new mini-album is amazing.

I just realized I haven't listened to it yet either!!!

BTW Crazy they never had a profile before in artist but I'm glad you made it @-NOVA-LOL

<3 still waiting for their new mini to arrive.  But I've loved all of their earlier releases. Also their live dvd was great!! Hope to return to Japan someday and see them live because their lives seems so fun lol

Hi all. I was looking for "Black file" Xibalba album and I came here.

I am mourning Morrigan too, but Aryu san just opened his first Twitter account a couple of days ago, he is performing with Nihit in Russia and said there is a chance band to be resurrected.

It's pretty brave of him to play out of Japan, artists with years of experience like Hyde hardly play somewhere else than Asia and USA for years, and Russia is a big deal.

What I noticed was that he is keep posting old stuff, he surely miss the good old days. I have no idea what happened to make them split, but Aryu still have picture of him and Setsuna on his laptop, and at 28th he uploaded photo of their last concert.

Which makes me think... Where is Kuloe? Not a sign from him. Pitty willingly left, but Kuloe was in the band till the end. He was the one who always made them laugh and stuff, they were friends since childhood... At least I want to be sure all of them are healthy and doing fine.

I can't call Morrigan the most popular band of Japan, but for me their music have personal meaning. Even now I am doing artwork, street art, uploading their old stuff, created fan page and etc... I really hope "we will see them again one day", as the nameless song from XISS says. They are too young and tallented to quit now.

Sign in to follow this