Sign in to follow this  
Nagisa

Karaoke in Las Vegas?

I'm going to Las Vegas at the beginning of July and was wondering if there are any places with a good selection of Japanese songs? Anyone have any recommendations? Thanks.

@NagisaThere are! Or... at least there were when I had my wedding there 5+ years ago!

Pretty sure we went to Karaoke Q Studio and I think it's still open. There are a few others if you look on Yelp! They're pretty much all going to be north of the Strip in China/Koreatown. Private rooms, and a pretty decent selection of J-pop (probably not a lot of indies VK) for the U.S. I remember paying way less than I expected for a couple of hours in one of their larger rooms with a good amount of booze for a large party.

Edited by jaymee

6 hours ago, jaymee said:

@NagisaThere are! Or... at least there were when I had my wedding there 5+ years ago!

Pretty sure we went to Karaoke Q Studio and I think it's still open. There are a few others if you look on Yelp! They're pretty much all going to be north of the Strip in China/Koreatown. Private rooms, and a pretty decent selection of J-pop (probably not a lot of indies VK) for the U.S. I remember paying way less than I expected for a couple of hours in one of their larger rooms with a good amount of booze for a large party.

Thanks! I'll definitely check it out. I didn't even know Las Vegas had a Chinatown or Koreatown.

Edited by Nagisa

Sign in to follow this