Sign in to follow this  
suji

3 members will depart from ジャルダン (jaldan) & they will disband

ジャルダン (jaldan) will no longer be making a jailbreak into the scene, as 3 members will make "the ultimate jailbreak" from the band itself after only 2 months of activity.

Gt. りぜ (rize), Ba.黒乃 (kurono), and Dr.魁斗 (kaito) will all be departing the band and Jaldan will disband as a result after their last live in August.

fuckin' hell that was quick. shame too since their one song (at least the preview, LOL) was a heater. yowza

Edited by returnal

7 minutes ago, Komorebi said:

Wait what? That's gotta be a record.

My memory might be wrong, but I recall there has been some band (perhaps even multiple?? idk) in the last two years or so that disbanded after only like one month or something like that... dont even think they managed to release anything other than mb some live dist or something 

unfourtunatly, as above stated by the news media, 3 members of Jaldan have indeed made the ultimate jailbreak.

we at V STAR PROMOTION wish the best for RiZe, Kurono and Kaito, and we pray that they remain safe and that the law never catches up to them.

as for vocalist Kid, his future is still shrouded in mystery.

-the full unobstructed photos were never released....-

I feel sorry for V-STAR PROMOTION but...well it's not a surprise after all.

Wait what? That's gotta be a record.

Sometimes bands disband before their... 1st live !

Edited by Shaolan974

7 minutes ago, Shaolan974 said:

I feel sorry for V-STAR PROMOTION but...well it's not a surprise after all.

Sometimes bands disband before their... 1st live !

for me it was quite a surprise, all of the members were working really hard, but sadly sometimes things just crash down....

regardless, this is a truth in the world of Vkei, things can change very suddenly.

so everyone needs to enjoy the music and live in the moment while it exists.

Meanwhile, myself and all of V STAR PROMOTION will continue to work hard to promote bands, both established and promising new bands like Jaldan.

and as you said some bands disband before their first live.
I was once booked to shoot a new bands Artist photos, then a week before the photoshoot I was contacted by the makeup artist asking to cancel since they were disbanding as the members suddenly lost all contact with the vocals....

One question, though; why are visual kei bands always 'officially announced' so quickly? This is so typical to this scene only it seems, surely western bands do promote themselves online but usually not without some tangible material or a schedule beforehand. Is it just the community at fault for hyping up the groups without them even having started yet and basically still being stuck in their mother's basement? 

Edited by Lestat

3 hours ago, Lestat said:

One question, though; why are visual kei bands always 'officially announced' so quickly? This is so typical to this scene only it seems, surely western bands do promote themselves online but usually not without some tangible material or a schedule beforehand. Is it just the community at fault for hyping up the groups without them even having started yet and basically still being stuck in their mother's basement? 

Actually, it's not always the case, but sometimes the case that there is already a lot more completed, ready and planned than what it seems.

in the case of Jaldan, they only had two completed lives until now, but they were growing reasonably fast and were considered to be on a good track of growth.

they had concerts booked up untill

August.

additionally we are sitting on quite a good amount of unreleased material.

and they were working hard.

it is easy to think, why did they even bother, wtf did they even do? Did they even try?

but in most cases there is a lot more than what we know.

Sign in to follow this