Sign in to follow this  
kukew

CANCELLED: THE SOUND BEE HD to perform at Animex 2017 (North of Mexico)

https://scontent.fmty1-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t31.0-8/fr/cp0/e15/q65/18279049_10155033148885090_1819273796779139103_o.jpg?efg=eyJpIjoidCJ9&oh=c1d04eb631210cc8a730dea28eda9ef7&oe=59A66A81

TSBHD will be performing for the first time in Mexico as musician guests at the Animex 2017 in Monterrey, Nuevo León, Mexico, which will be held from July 14th to 16th on CIntermex. In case you're interested  they'll prob perform on July 16th since these kind of guest bands perform the last day of the con (Sundays). 

Today it's announced that TSBHD live concert is cancelled due to not-related issues with Royal Stage (the agency that get vk bands to perform in Mexico). Royal Stage has successfully managed to get Rose Noire and Misaruka to perform in Mexico before. 

Edit: Therefore apparently the cancellation was because the Animex con staff (not theTSBHD management/not Royal Stage)"never sent the airplane tickets" to the band. It seems it's no surprise to the con attenders since the con event organizers have such reputation when it come to artist guests, but this was the first time a VK band was affected.

Edited by kukew

That's a really weird reason. I wonder how someone managed to botch sending them tickets? 

Sucks that they're not going to be able to go, they all seemed super excited.

Nah, I don't buy it at all. at least they didn't bring up any terrorist attacks and shit

I can't see them having as much of a following like Misaruka etc, so I'm pretty sure they didn't sell well.

5 minutes ago, sheepprincessgara said:

Nah, I don't buy it at all. at least they didn't bring up any terrorist attacks and shit

I can't see them having as much of a following like Misaruka etc, so I'm pretty sure they didn't sell well.

It was at a convention though? I don't know if this one is different, but you usually don't need to sell any tickets at a convention because the concert is included with admission. 

I know some of the bigger cons hold concerts with separate tickets, but I can't imagine them doing that for bands like Misaruka and Rose Noire. I mean, I've seen like half the Starwave roster live because my local conventions had their bands (Rose Noire, umbrella, the fool, marlee, lix., etc.) playing for free and I already had the pass.

45 minutes ago, sheepprincessgara said:

Ain't buyin it neither.

Not a fan of TSBHD, but I live in the city where the mentioned vk bands have been playing, and can tell TSBHD made mexican vk-music listeners way more excited about they playing here compared to the other two bands. Probably just bc only Misaruka WDP  (vo. & gt) was announced to play instead of all of their members. lawl

29 minutes ago, violetchain said:

It was at a convention though? I don't know if this one is different, but you usually don't need to sell any tickets at a convention because the concert is included with admission. 

Yeah this is that kind of con where you only have to pay for the con admission in order to get to see the live.

Edited by kukew

http://ameblo.jp/lixaltair-yuu/entry-12292202998.html

^English statement: 

"Dear all of our fans

We were very excited to perform at ANIMEX on the 15th Jul.
However, due to the circumstances of the event sponsor, our appearance has been cancelled. We were just informed of this today.

We wanted to meet all of our fans in Mexico, and we wanted all of you to see THE SOUND BEE HD perform, so we are very disappointed.

But we have faith that we will have another chance to perform in Mexico someday. We truly apologize to all the fans who were looking forward to our appearance. 

We will definitely see you all someday!

Thank you and Gracias.

THE SOUND BEE HD"

Sorry for the misinformation about the actual reason of they not attending the con, I edited the part. Obviously the guys were very excited to go to Mexico and perform, even ba. YOU uploaded a video to 裕 -Yuu- YouTube channel, apologizing about this to the point it's kinda heartbreaking. :c

Edited by kukew

Sign in to follow this