Sign in to follow this  
Alkaloid

R指定 (R-Shitei) new single "魅惑のサマーキラーズ (Miwaku no Summer Killers)" release

R指定 (R-Shitei) new single "魅惑のサマーキラーズ (Miwaku no Summer Killers)" will be released at 2017/7/12 (3 tracks, 1 TYPE, 1500 yen).

[track list]

1.魅惑のサマーキラーズ (Miwaku no Summer Killers)
2.哀々傘(再録ver.) (Aiai Kasa (re-recorded ver.))
3.学級崩壊(再録ver.) (Gakkyuu Houkai (re-recorded ver.))

DBjS4-_UAAA-usH.jpg

wow ,i was months looking forward the song aiai kasa and now they re recorded it,and gakyu houkai is a cool song as well

i'm excited for this single

I don't focus on R-Shitei for a few months and suddenly, they go all modern times, Heisei era, colourful visuals on me. 

Ok, minus the new visuals (which caught me by surprise because I haven't focused on these guys in a while), the single sounds ehhh. 

If I was in Japan, I'd consider snagging this from the ¥100 racks just to check out the re-recordings. The main track isn't too enticing, though. This is definitely not worth ¥1,600.

The song is basic indeed, but the PV is so good for VK standards.

I mean, everything works so well in the video and it's entertaining af.

Good production, god direction, good acting, good editing, etc.

At least they're putting some effort (and money) in trying to make their videos memorable unlike super indie VK bands that always tape everything in the same fucking places and with the same fucking cinematography and famous bands trying to make VK suitable for mainstream audiences, therefore wasting it's appeal.

14 hours ago, jon_jonz said:

The song is basic indeed, but the PV is so good for VK standards.

I mean, everything works so well in the video and it's entertaining af.

Good production, god direction, good acting, good editing, etc.

At least they're putting some effort (and money) in trying to make their videos memorable unlike super indie VK bands that always tape everything in the same fucking places and with the same fucking cinematography and famous bands trying to make VK suitable for mainstream audiences, therefore wasting it's appeal.

Don't forget that those super indie bands don't have the same budget as R指定 for their music videos

8 hours ago, Kiryu999 said:

Don't forget that those super indie bands don't have the same budget as R指定 for their music videos

Yeah, but it's not only because you don't have money that you have to always use the same locations, etc.

It's no excuse.

Apparently this is their look for their one man live at TOKYO DOME CITY HALL on 2018.01.01.

DIjuY7HVoAYuj70.jpg

Edited by The Piass

9 minutes ago, BlackSwan_86 said:

the new look ist great :-)

on their homepage the have also a new teaser movie, where they announce a new single for august the 31.

am i right?

Yes, but it was not released on 2017.08.31. The release date is still unknown.

Sign in to follow this