Trombe

レア(Rare) new project "rem†non†rem" has formed

レア(Rare)(地獄絵(jigokue), SCISSORS GARDEN, usemono, Mercuro) new gothic progressive and shoegazer project "rem†non†rem" has formed, and they have composed 4 demo songs

"rem†non†rem" line-up:
Gt.&Vo.
Gt.(&Vo.)
Gt.
Ba.
Dr.

https://twitter.com/rem_non_rem

Oh yay, actual drummer and all! 8D Curious how they'll sound. I hope it'll be a liiiiittle better-produced than his usual lo-fi aesthetic.

Can't wait to not hear this project either!

rem † non † rem will commence activities in October 2017.

lineup:

Vo&Gt.レア (rare) (SCISSORS, Mercuro, 地獄絵 (jigokue))

Gt.&Vo.ハルヒ (haruhi) (ex-流美那寿 → しづむ → MOTHER EARTH → Ove → カルアロゼット (karua rosette) → ドレミ團 (doremidan) → dilettante lamp → haruhi unplugged solo → Escalera)

Gt.オリ(ori) (カストリ(kastori), romelya, ex-FerrisWheel)

Ba.ロイド (roid) (地獄絵 (jigokue))

Edited by sheepprincessgara

Gothic Progressive what? Uhh kinda interested in hearing how their genre-bending aspirations pan out.

Reminds me of RoqudamaCarta and his self-appointed "gothgressive" designation, now it's these guys taking it a step further.

You can check out some song samples they've uploaded on their Twitter account - it's private, so you have to make a follow request (& they'll accept it!!)

They also seem to have an additional live date set for November:

Yeah, I distinctly remember this project being around quite some time ago... but still, cool to see it might become something serious now!

Gothic progressive shoegaze? How  is that suppose to work, i wonder xD

Anyway, i'm looking forward to this project. Let's hope it's gonna be some dope stuff.

The band's concept sounds pretty cool, so I hope  they will also have some proper release out around the same time...