VkBrutaliaN

DIMLIM 1st single "THE SILENT SONG" release and more

I'm not a fan of the new logo at all (if that's really what it is). It's just some grunge brushes thrown on top of an upside-down peace sign with some nearly illegible text trying to sound Important. I'm glad that they seem to be rebooting, though.

It's just me the only one who feels strong MEJIBRAY vibes on that MV?

Im loving it all,the production sounds way better,bring it DIMLIM !!

Edited by Manji 卍

this absolutely fucking awful BUT they get a pass because of their next level lineup drama

wonder how the timing worked on this...im willing to bet most of it wasn't recorded before rhythm left and thats what it sounds like...2 guitarists trying to wank over sequenced drums. it sounds like a d.i.d. song though, so maybe issei let them use the composition. this is like avelcain when eve stepped away from the wheel and they went to shit

eitherway this doesn't even sound like the same band who did the LEGENDARY bops shoucho and aharewata...i hope they get new members soon!!

probably inspired by DIR EN GREY "Hageshisa to...."

I still can feel D.I.D....

and i love everything about this.

people, stop complaining....

I think It carries DID vibes but it was good... I'm never a big fan of black face and I'm not even sure why it's a thing to be honest... Does anyone know why its a thing? But I did like the song

So the booklets that came with the CDs don't seem to mention Issei or Tsubasa at all. Does anyone know if they were involved in this single at all before their departure? Particularly Issei with composition

because of the title "「」" and the 1st song being titled "Birth" i am really wondering if it'll be 2 actual songs or 1 SE and one real song...

but oh well in about a months time i'll know it ~