VkBrutaliaN

DIMLIM 1st single "THE SILENT SONG" release and more

I've seen them live too and they've got a new fan.

Damn, they blew me away! 

Planning to see them one more time before I have to move back to my country :[

(I was never really into buying cheki's, but I'm so happy with my Sho cheki's now lol)

Edited by xLIZ4
typo

Their live distributed single on 2017.10.21 is titled "記憶、紺碧の微笑み" (Kioku, konpeki no hohoemi)

DK0c23wVYAAObLK.jpg

Tracklist :

01. 記憶、紺碧の微笑み (Kioku, konpeki no hohoemi)

02. Age of lies

Edited by Jiyo

11 minutes ago, Jiyo said:

Their live distributed single on 2017.10.21 is titled "記憶、紺碧の微笑み" (Kioku, konpeki no hohoemi)

DK0c23wVYAAObLK.jpg

Tracklist :

01. 記憶、紺碧の微笑み (Kioku, konpeki no hohoemi)

02. Age of lies

@Yukimoto

Another Live limited release darn... Its going to be hard to get this one

Edited by -NOVA-

7 hours ago, VkBrutaliaN said:

if i remember correctly from what i read on twitter both songs (or the title track at least- not sure anymore...) were written by drummer Issei like 10 years ago and now he finally releases them XD

Yup , you are correct .

He means the title song was written in 2007 , and he mentioned when he mixed them . He felt his grow-up for this ten years .

But well , live-dist. , just ... For me , too hard to get ...

their first maxi single "THE SILENT SONG" will be released on 12.27.2017

tracklist:

limited edition:

1.PERSONALIT NONCONFORMITY
2.THE SILENT SONG
3.塵外

品番:DMLM-0004
価格:¥1500(税込)

regular edition:

1.THE SILENT SONG
2.Innocent passion

品番:DMLM-0005
価格:¥1200(税込)

16 minutes ago, -NOVA- said:

I wonder if itll be kinda awkward for Ryuya since he ditched Deviloof for DIMLIM

But Daiki posted this tweet ! Looks like they still keep in touch frequently !

35 minutes ago, -NOVA- said:

Yay 4 new songs xD

and 2 man with Deviloof omg :o

I wonder if itll be kinda awkward for Ryuya since he ditched Deviloof for DIMLIM

LOL I just messaged you this same thing hahahahahaha. That is wayyyyy to weird....

After their last live with Ryuya, they were all pretty cordial and goofing around. Ryuya stage-dived (dove?) at the end, too, plus they did a 6-shot photoshoot with fans who bought their album at the live. If Ryuya had left on bad terms, I think he wouldn't stick around for the signing/photoshoot. He seemed like a cool dude to me at least.

58 minutes ago, patientZERO said:

After their last live with Ryuya, they were all pretty cordial and goofing around. Ryuya stage-dived (dove?) at the end, too, plus they did a 6-shot photoshoot with fans who bought their album at the live. If Ryuya had left on bad terms, I think he wouldn't stick around for the signing/photoshoot. He seemed like a cool dude to me at least.

I forgot why he left to begin with now

Sho is my new Tsuzuku (mejibray),he is absolutely amazing as vocalist.have no idea about where they found him

hope they can do some changes on their production,because it sounds horrible,except for the vocalist

18 minutes ago, Manji 卍 said:

Sho is my new Tsuzuku (mejibray),he is absolutely amazing as vocalist.have no idea about where they found him

hope they can do some changes on their production,because it sounds horrible,except for the vocalist

According to an interview for them , Sho and Retsu , they both were the roadies for D.I.D. !

Edited by Kyo_Toriko

DIMLIM have a new twitter.

also they changed their bandlogo which looks brutal AF! 8D

really curious how their musical development will go on from now.

on a side note: they just finished up recording the 2 songs for their ONEMAN live distributed single in late january.

https://twitter.com/official_dimlim

Well,that symbol above the Dimlim name looks like the peace and love symbol turned up.could mean the opposite of the original meaning? Anyway that looks cool af. Just hope better production,please #ultrahyped

1 hour ago, Manji 卍 said:

Well,that symbol above the Dimlim name looks like the peace and love symbol turned up.could mean the opposite of the original meaning? Anyway that looks cool af. Just hope better production,please #ultrahyped

i hope they'll keep the production as it is! imo although every one complains about the drums, probably mainly the bassdrum i personally love the way they sound...

but since their drummer left i was already thinking about how their new stuff will sound bcuz i kinda guess they'll change somethin up - so hopefully it'll still sound that amazing to me...