Peace Heavy mk II

Insanity Injection Chanteuse CHAOS was Fired

Insanity Injection just announced on Twitter that they are firing one of their dual vocalists, Chaos. The reason given was that he "...was involved in deplorable events on many occasions." 

The band is not announcing any disbandment or further lineup changes, and will continue as a 3-piece band. 

Edited by Peace Heavy mk II

Oh well fuckin great there goes one of the coolest acts we had going.. Ik they aren't announcing disbandment but the dual vocalists was the point.

Those acts had better be deplorable as fuck..

14 minutes ago, Igyou_Hime said:

does anyone know what it was chaos did?

Probably slept with a girlfriend or got drunk one too many times. Likely something completely human for which they fired him before rabid teenage girls got on the case to destroy the band's reputation, as always. 

Hmm, it's just interesting that they say fans informed them about his "deplorable events". Hence my question, thought maybe someone here knew, or at least knew if any rumours were going around.

5 hours ago, Lestat said:

Probably slept with a girlfriend or got drunk one too many times. Likely something completely human for which they fired him before rabid teenage girls got on the case to destroy the band's reputation, as always. 

DAE gya are evil harpies who get u fired for having a gf and consuming alcohol? since that happens so much lmao

anyway these guys are so irrelevant i couldn't even find the juice on tanuki, and everyone was making fun of the announcement because the japanese is weird. no word on the future of glamscure anywhere either

I'm expecting Chaos'/glamscure's statement on this either tomorrow, or sometime this week, since this literally just happened. This is truly unexpected and my heart breaks for him. He was really starting to become one of my faves.

Spoiler

And to those bitching about ~the evil fangirls~ supposedly fucking with the band's reputation, take a moment to realize the cultural differences between bands of different regions. Western bands tend to get away with the craziest shit, such as drinking parties and pedophilia, because it's actually normal in American culture at least. Japanese bands either disband or shit gets started from the smallest things and their reputation instantly goes to shit because of how conservative Japanese society is. That's just the way things are, and if the only thing you can do is blame the fangirls, then you really need to grow up and stop being so ignorant. Tired of hearing this kind of shit.

Edited by sheepprincessgara

@sheepprincessgaraYeah at this point in time people do got to realize that anything you do in asian societies are deemed that much more disrespectful compared to other societies. It sucks but you do know what you're getting yourself into during the beginning when joining the entertainment life in Asia.

@sheepprincessgarayes, thank you. plus, and i really hope it's not the case here, but if someone's man enough to drink/sleep with a bunch of underage girls they should be man enough to face the consequences.  a fan will usually only go as far as you enable them (unless they're like... a psycho stalker/killer lol).