Sign in to follow this  
Kathy

Noulla 1st digital single release 「残り香」(nokoriga)

1 hour ago, あなたはもう一度やった said:

IM READY FOR THIS

@VkBrutaliaN have you heard about this?

yup but i hope they'll release the song/s on a physical format sooner or later nonetheless bcuz sure its a nice idea but i personally (although i know many people who prefere the digital way) will never buy something digital in my life.... just not my thing....^^°

33 minutes ago, VkBrutaliaN said:

yup but i hope they'll release the song/s on a physical format sooner or later nonetheless bcuz sure its a nice idea but i personally (although i know many people who prefere the digital way) will never buy something digital in my life.... just not my thing....^^°

You a fan of physical copies I'm guessing?

5 hours ago, VkBrutaliaN said:

I'm totally with you. I prefer physical copies as well, but having it avaliable digitally makes it impossible for people to use the excuse of "I can't afford shipping costs" or "it's too hard to get from my country". 

Sign in to follow this