Sign in to follow this  
Kiyoharu is God

「Plastic Tree Tribute~Transparent Branches~」 9/6 Release

Can someone explain the Andro metamorphose comments above?

Anyway, disappointd by no TREMOLO, ZETSUBOU NO OKA, GESSEKAI, Ghost, etc... Now that I think about it many of my favorite songs were not chosen. And LMC of all fucking bands takes on TSUMETAI HIKARI another favorite.

Kiyo doing MELANCHOLIC sounds like it could be interesting vocally. Can't recall the last time Kiyo did a fast tempo pop song like that.

disappointing tracklist, fukurou for kiyoharu is NOT goth.

also lmfao at the LMC troll

@Kiyoharu is God

sound familiar? this dropped in 2003 and nega to poji came out in 2007...they waited 4 years to rip off these queens

Edited by emmny

44 minutes ago, emmny said:

disappointing tracklist, fukurou for kiyoharu is NOT goth.

Kiyoharu is doing Melancholic tho, which is even worse lmao

HUGELY disappointed @ Nanase getting some sort of late Pura throwaway, damn.

I am pretty sure Koba and co. will acknowledge the fact they have been given a ripoff but it will turn out fine, just some changes here and there...

PELICAN got one of the most forgettable Pura hits too...

I guess I can give up on guessing anything related to tributes from now on, these choices are one hot mess lol (even Mucc one, never got into that b-side either)

Edited by Alroy

1 hour ago, saishuu said:

Kiyoharu is doing Melancholic tho, which is even worse lmao

are they not the same song

i don't care if andro metamorphose was a blatant rip-off i love that song and am happy with this.

my hype for the novembers and pelican fanclub taking part just went up 100x. although i kinda wish that pelican fanclub still had their shoegazy sound while doing this.

http://mora.jp/package/43000005/VICL-64840/

THE NOVEMBERS did a nice job with Andrometamorphosis, The MUCC one sounds pretty good, a crowd of rebellion ruined 梟, the Silent Noise cover might be worth buying, everything else is kinda bleh

Sei's hasty verdict: if you want the re-recording of ZERO, wait on buying until it hits the ¥100 shelves at Closet Child. Otherwise, pick and choose on iTunes/etc.

Also... FIRE UP YOUR PROXIES, BITCHES:

lowkey hoping this is the last thing LmC releases before disbanding, also slewn a lil bit by the tryhard offkey r-shitei chanteuse

ObihvKh.gif

lmao @ tatsuro trying that stadium anthem thing (their instrumental is v. good tho), also kiyoharu's cover >>>> entire pura discog, 

somewhat impressed by amount of nasal goat sounding nobodies they hired to cover other songs I guess they were somewhat humble with their cover fee idk

(I also don't want to hear full versions of most of that, kiyoharu aside tbh)

2017 is the year of shitty tribute albums. MUCC's cover sounds n i c e though. Comforting Sounds 3.0 sounds good too. I don't mind the people in the box one either, but everything else does nothing for me. a crowd of rebellion's one sounds downright awful, Kiyoharu sounds like he was crying while they recorded this, and LM.C should have disbanded like half a decade ago already

Edited by Tokage

Like the sound of most of that. Really like the AIKAWA cover. Not surprised by the reactions tho... People have a difficult time understanding the concept of a cover album.

1 hour ago, Tokage said:

Kiyoharu sounds like he was crying while they recorded this

So he's singing like Ryutaro then...

Edited by Kiyoharu is God

I think they misunderstood tribute for disrespect album.

This is fucking awful !

KIYOHARU did a good job, but the rest, uuuuugh...

Cringeworthy. This gotta be one of the worst cover albuns ever.

7 hours ago, Tokage said:

LM.C should have disbanded like half a decade ago already

This!

Also, am I the only one who didn't like The Infamous Omnibus Whore's Melancholic cover? I hope they don't put him on the MUCC tribute album

Sign in to follow this