Sign in to follow this  
Kiyoharu is God

「Plastic Tree Tribute~Transparent Branches~」 9/6 Release

Tribute album "Plastic Tree Tribute ~ Transparent Branches ~" will be released on September 6, with the 20th anniversary of Plastic Tree 's anniversary.

12 tracks

Artists participating:

R-SHITEI

AIKAWA NANASE

a crowd of rebellion

LM.C

Megumi Ogata

KISHIDAN

KIYOHARU

GOOD ON THE REEL

THE NOVEMBERS

People In The Box

PELICAN FANCLUB

MUCC

Furthermore, a circuit live accompanying the release of this work will be held on September 9 at 4 venues. Plastic Tree plans to perform live at all venues. Other artists and details will be announced later.

http://natalie.mu/music/news/234762

Edited by Kiyoharu is God

11 minutes ago, Kiyoharu is God said:

MUCC

fuck yeah! i guess it means Pla are gonna be on MUCC's tribute album planned for later this year?

crowd of rebellio's kobayashi always reminded me of ryutaro so im interested to see this :D 

since they both do guitar and vocals and kinda look the same

Extremely curious/excited to see how the tracklist is gonna be. Kiyoharu singing Pura has the potential to be super interesting.

Whoever plays Tsumetai Hikari better bring it.

of the bands i actually know,  i feel like The Novembers' track, People in the Box's track & Pelican Fanclub's one are like the only ones that have the potential of being actually good cuz the sounds are more compatible w/ Pura's sound... Still looking forward to the abortions LMC & R-Shitei will produce tho

Edited by Tokage

8 hours ago, Kiyoharu is God said:

a crowd of rebellion

This is going to be very interesting.

On 2017/5/31 at 0:33 PM, saishuu said:

Extremely curious/excited to see how the tracklist is gonna be. Kiyoharu singing Pura has the potential to be super interesting.

Whoever plays Tsumetai Hikari better bring it.

I can't imagine it, but then I also can't imagine Kishidan covering them either.

That is quite a list of artists!

Wondering how MUCC, R-shitei and Kiyoharu gonna remake PT's songs above all:

Also I like the album title. That is clever!

・R指定 - Sink
・相川七瀬 - サイレントノイズ
・a crowd of rebellion - 梟
・LM.C - ツメタイヒカリ
・緒方恵美 - みらいいろ
・氣志團 - プラットホーム
・清春 - メランコリック
・GOOD ON THE REEL - 空白の日
・THE NOVEMBERS - アンドロメタモルフォーゼ
・People In The Box - エンジェルダスト
・PELICAN FANCLUB - 水色ガールフレンド
・MUCC - 3月5日。

・Plastic Tree - ゼロ (re-recording)

Source: https://www.barks.jp/news/?id=1000144244#utm_source=tw_BARKS_VISUAL&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=tw_auto

None of the bands are covering Sabbath, so I'm gonna rampage and riot in the streets. Also, disappointed that Sink is appearing on this release. But I'm cool with a crowd of rebellion covering 梟 (can't wait to hear their vocalist actually sing in actual Japanese), THE NOVEMBERS covering Andrometamorphosis, and Plastic Tree themselves re-recording ZERO. 

i cant believe they actually have the balls to act like andro metamorphose Is an original song lmao

the only thing i'm interested in is MUCC doing 3月5日。tbh i'd rather listen to the originals for all others 

Edited by Tokage

7 hours ago, Tokage said:

i cant believe they actually have the balls to act like andro metamorphose Is an original song lmao

right? lmao the nerve it takes to have yet another band cover it too is kinda hilarious

Edited by saishuu

Sign in to follow this