TheZigzagoon

Where can I buy Avanchick's Akasaka BLITZ DVD?

2 minutes ago, Kiryu999 said:

There's 2 of their DVDs available here http://www.aoostore.com/shopbrand/ct50/ 

Idk if this is the one you're looking for 

Thank you for the reply, but I own these ones. I just remember a month or two ago NOAH posting about the Akasaka BLITZ DVD being available through a new webshop, I'm assuming since they left ROCKSTAR RECORDS they have to sell new releases independently

16 minutes ago, TheZigzagoon said:

Thank you for the reply, but I own these ones. I just remember a month or two ago NOAH posting about the Akasaka BLITZ DVD being available through a new webshop, I'm assuming since they left ROCKSTAR RECORDS they have to sell new releases independently

Ah okay well I don't know where you can find it then sorry :/ btw are these two DVDs nice ? (quality of recording ect) because I'm considering buying one of them, maybe the O-WEST one 

4 minutes ago, Kiryu999 said:

Ah okay well I don't know where you can find it then sorry :/ btw are these two DVDs nice ? (quality of recording ect) because I'm considering buying one of them, maybe the O-WEST one 

It's okay! ^_^ The quality of the recording is good, the difference in my opinion is that NOAH's vocal's are clearer, but the drums sound a tad plasticy (if that's a word) in the Ikebukuro EDGE DVD, whereas the sound of the instruments in their O-WEST DVD is good except NOAH is a bit quiet. However the O-WEST DVD has that piano version of "Ashita moshi sekai ga owatte mo" that can't be missed.