Sign in to follow this  
hiroki

LAGLESS will disband

Wasn't sure if I should post this here or in the 'last concert you went to' thread... but I'll just post it here lol

I went to LAGLESS's last live the other night and I'm really glad I did! It's a shame that their last live wasn't a oneman, but I think it worked out well as the finale for their 2man tour with Unfate. The venue  felt full and it seemed like most people were getting into it and enjoying themselves so I was really happy to see that. It would've been kind of devastating if people were just standing there looking bored for their last live. Dog and Rei got emotional during the MCs. During one MC Dog didn't even bother talking and just yelled KOE to get us to yell, but most people were crying by then so they couldn't yell >< but then before the next song? the last song? I forget, but the last MC Dog said it was the last time, and before people couldn't yell because everyone was all emotional, but to yell this time, and everyone did <3 He looked super pleased <3 or I guess, more bittersweet since it was the last time T_T

I forget which MC it was, but Sakura and Rei talked about how close they have gotten even though they've only know each other for a couple of years. And apparently Sakura and Dog have known each other for a pretty long time now. They all seem really close <3

Sakura was really thankful towards the members and fans. He also said he hopes that some day in the future, even if they all have different bands, if they could get together again and do another Lagfes at EDGE. <3 Rei said that he doesn't plan to continue with any band activities. If it happens, it happens, but it's not in his plans as of now. He was getting kind of choked up and started just rambling and at one point was even "do you guys understand what I'm trying to say?" and after a while he even forgot what point he was trying to make haha

I don't know their songs as well as other bands, so I can't really remember their set list, but they had really high energy the whole live and it was definitely worth going. I'm really glad I went. Dog's good at getting people to go up for gyakudai or to jump if they don't wanna go up. He'll look at you and connect with you and it feels as though he's singing to you or only sees you for those few seconds. I do remember that the last song they played was "Ending story." I think it really hit me when Dog said the song title before they started playing it. Like, "this is really the end" kind of feeling. It was a really appropriate last song I think.

When they came out for the encore, Dog was hiding something under his coat.  Apparently before the live he went to some UFO catchers (crane game?) and got like 5 stuffed animals haha. I'm not sure what they're called, but they're these little penguin things. They're super cute!

This thing:

Spoiler

tumblr_outn5xTffK1tb6sz7o1_540.jpg

Dog said he wanted to throw them out during the last song haha for the encore they played their last single, Crossing Worlds, one more time. During the song Dog really did throw out the penguins while he was singing!! haha the first one he threw pretty fucking hard at the girl in front of me haha I'm kind of surprised she was able to catch it... he like, full on baseball pitched it at her o_o during oritatami I felt something tap my foot and it was one of the penguins! lol while he was singing Dog would hold out a penguin like "you want it???" and the girls would hold out their hands like "I WAAAANNNNT GIVE ME PLEEEEASSEE" and he'd snatch it back while smiling like "nope!" lolol during Rei's guitar solo he put a penguin in  his shirt too haha I'm glad they could have fun on the last song and got everyone smiling again with something so silly haha I think they really ended on a positive note <3 

LAGLESS doesn't have many songs, but I hope people continue to love their music!! Even though they've disbanded, it's never too late to love a band! <3

Here are some pictures they posted from last night:

Spoiler

DHW4pzfVwAAXTXp.jpg

DHW4pzgUAAA4VMu.jpg

DHW4pzdUAAYcwVj.jpg

DHXPD9XVoAA6Dlm.jpg

DHWrmBxVoAMr5Tg.jpg

And for those of you who still hasn't seen it, here's the PV for Crossing world

Oh and Dog just posted that he plans to only update is Instagram from now on and, if I'm understanding correctly, that he's changing his name from DOG to らびたん (labitan.. okay but idk if he actually wants to be called 'labitan' or just 'labi' and he's adding the 'tan' just to be cute lol)

Edited by echo

Sign in to follow this