VkBrutaliaN

D.I.D. 茜 (akane) new original session band

9 hours ago, zaa_zaa said:

I think you are talking about ex-Unsraw's Sho (and he's a support membmer of DAVID, too).

Here we are talking about D.I.D.'s bassist Sho

ohhhhh you're right, ty <3<3

8 hours ago, nekkichi said:

started as a drummer, now he where

lmao

D.I.D. 2.0 if you ask me. So why the fuck didn't Akane release the album and the unreleased songs if he was gonna just do more of the same shit in this new band?

DAMN GOOD breakdown at 02:27, but you can't put your faith on Akane, sooner or later he will do another re-re-re-re-re-re-remaster of paranoir songs for some ez money and have another mental break and call its quits

Edited by chemicalpictures

10 minutes ago, chemicalpictures said:

sooner or later he will do another re-re-re-re-re-re-remaster of paranoir songs for some ez money and have another mental break and call its quits

True but if it means getting more excellent songs like this I'll be waitiiingg the longer it takes for him to come back the more I yearn and appreciate such work like inside of me damn it this song is so awesome!!

Yeah he still sounds amazing and I'm sure these are probably the same songs that were going to be released on the album but with all which was going on he thought it would be best to release it under his next line up

D.I.D wasn't supported by a "real" label when they came back right? Cause they released only some digital and live-limited stuff, that could explain why the album was never released, I could be wrong tho. 

Back to the subject, that song is pretty dope! Curious to hear what they will bring in the future

20 minutes ago, Kiryu999 said:

D.I.D wasn't supported by a "real" label when they came back right? Cause they released only some digital and live-limited stuff, that could explain why the album was never released, I could be wrong tho. 

Back to the subject, that song is pretty dope! Curious to hear what they will bring in the future

Yep, they got dropped as soon as Akane was hospitalized. Real shame, they had just signed with a sublabel of Sony...

And this new song kicks ass! 

tbh it's really time 2 eat your asses out, tohma and satoshi, I can't believe both were at least partially involved in recording this perfection and just left for respective flop bands ughhh

Can't wait to listen to that tune in my break ;__;

that song is really good

Edited by kukew

21 minutes ago, nekkichi said:

I'm so salty that d.i.d. r over while blatant pieces of shit like (I'd start with gallo or w/e 95 % of vk bands still around) are still going on but this is incredible

fixed this for u lol but seriously I agree this sounds great!

love how he randomly shares his stuff like suddenly getting songs without expecting it makes me appreciate them a lot more

loved the first song but this other 2 not really - like "waves" is way to "noisy" for my taste - sounds very irritating and kinda *ehem cough well not shit but not really appealing i have to say unfortunately...*