Shradow

Greetings, everyone!

Making my first post on the site, I came here after seeing Ito's Jrock Heaven panel at ACEN this past weekend. I first started listening to Jrock and Japanese music in general after getting into it from L'Arc-en-Ciel's Ready Steady Go from the first FMA anime. Some of my favorite Jrock bands include L'Arc-en-Ciel, SID, FLOW, BRADIO, and Ling Tosite Sigure. I'm hoping to learn more about Jrock and get into some cool bands, thank you for having me!

Edited by Shradow

Hello!

Welcome to the site.

I was there at the panel too! All the way up front.

I was the one who won "guess that tune"  and received some hipster glasses.

Nice to have you join us. Enjoy your stay, and feel free to participate in each area of the forum that you desire.

As @Itohad mentioned at the panel, once you have enough participation points, does the area you may want to take a look-see at, open up.

1 hour ago, YuyoDrift said:

I was there at the panel too! All the way up front.

I was the one who won "guess that tune"  and received some hipster glasses.

Oh nice. I was cosplaying as a Team Skull Grunt, left side front row.

Nice to see Ito's panels are attracting new people. I hope you enjoy the forum enough to stay.

I was the one at the con making comments from Yuyo's phone(?) XDD

L'Arc en Ciel was my gateway to jrock and visual kei too!! They are such a great band, but they've broken my heart way too many times already.

Welcome to the forum!
I'm hyped that people are actually make it on here after my panel. That thing always takes so much more time that I ever expect them to, but to know that people enjoyed it makes it all worth while. Honestly, if you have any feedback for me, I would love to hear it as I am always trying to improve for the following year.

On 5/23/2017 at 10:54 PM, Ito said:

Honestly, if you have any feedback for me, I would love to hear it as I am always trying to improve for the following year.

Really the only thing, which you pretty much took care of eventually, is to make sure the volume of your mic and the presentation is better balanced. For the beginning part of the panel it was really hard to hear you talk when you had a song playing.

Edited by Shradow

On 5/25/2017 at 4:23 PM, Shradow said:

Really the only thing, which you pretty much took care of eventually, is to make sure the volume of your mic and the presentation is better balanced. For the beginning part of the panel it was really hard to hear you talk when you had a song playing.

Honestly, since I was totally behind the speakers, it was so hard to judge things. Whenever I played a PV it sounded like absolute garbage from where I was sitting lol.