Sign in to follow this  
Jiyo

REVIVE new maxi single "UNIVERSE" release

REVIVE 3rd maxi single "UNIVERSE" will be released at 2017.06.23, and sold in advance at their oneman "UNIVERSAL RECONCILIATION" a Utsunomiya KENT on 2017.06.17.

0oa0dv11.jpg

Tracklist :

01. UNIVERSE
02. Dead Cherry
03. still
1300 yens

Edited by Jiyo

saw e'm also live today and after the fans called for encore they surprisingly came out again with their new outfits and talked about their upcoming 3rd single and nice enough they already played premiere live of "UNIVERSE" and its a fucking awesome kinda up-beat song with heavy verses like they are known for - they just rule and at bupan they were also such lovely guys.

20 minutes ago, Shaolan974 said:

surprisingly catchy

all their songs are pretty damn catchy if you ask me...

anyway pretty nice to have heard the sutdio version as well now! 8D

Is this live-limited? I've looked a couple of places and can't find it listed anywhere.

If anyone can tell me how to purchase this, it would be much appreciated!

^ i don't think/hope its not live limited because official release was today but they didn't play any live today... so i still hope that just got some CD-pressing problems and shops will carry it in a few days/weeks... *fingers crossed*

1 hour ago, VkBrutaliaN said:

^ i don't think/hope its not live limited because official release was today but they didn't play any live today... so i still hope that just got some CD-pressing problems and shops will carry it in a few days/weeks... *fingers crossed*

What about their first 2 singles and mini album? Were those live-limited? I tried looking online and couldn't find anything. CDJapan has a listing for "Julia" but it's sold out with no option to buy. :(

2 hours ago, VkBrutaliaN said:

This ! Or maybe it's like for Julia. It was live limited before to be available in store.

1 hour ago, Mihi said:

What about their first 2 singles and mini album? Were those live-limited? I tried looking online and couldn't find anything. CDJapan has a listing for "Julia" but it's sold out with no option to buy

Julia seems to be sold out everywhere probably 'cause they had few stock. But I'm pretty sure you can find a second hand one, on closetchild or puresound.

Envy Circus is live limited, haru have confirmed. And the mini album seems to be sold out since a moment.

55 minutes ago, Jiyo said:

This ! Or maybe it's like for Julia. It was live limited before to be available in store.

Julia seems to be sold out everywhere probably 'cause they had few stock. But I'm pretty sure you can find a second hand one, on closetchild or puresound.

Envy Circus is live limited, haru have confirmed. And the mini album seems to be sold out since a moment.

Thanks for the info!

16 hours ago, hiroki said:

i asked haru about universe and he said it's live-limited, unfortunately

fuck nooooooooooooo - but thanks for clearing it up!^^

*altough still kinda stupid that theysay release is on wed 23.06.17 when its live limited and they didn't even had a live scheduled on that day ...*

Edited by VkBrutaliaN

@Mihipreviews for the B-Sides of their maxi singles Envy Cirucs and UNIVERSE.

Because this is an unlisted video please don't share anywere outside of MH.

Spoiler

vocalist has such an incredible, beatuiful and powerful voice - it's amazing!

samples will be up for about roughly a week and will be deleted afterwards so enjoy while you can.

Sign in to follow this