shiroihana

Petty hatred towards bands.

5 hours ago, Platy said:

also sometimes a vocalist's face can trigger the pettiness inside me, you know, when people just have an annoying ass face? And it's paired with shitty music. I will lowkey hate on them. Example Wagamama Paradeis' Mashiro and the vocalist from Raid.

Oh there's more to Mashiro than just an annoying face. The guy sounds as slow as he looks. Wouldn't count him as the sharpest tool in the shed based on the impression.

8 hours ago, The Bread Wolf said:

Oh there's more to Mashiro than just an annoying face. The guy sounds as slow as he looks. Wouldn't count him as the sharpest tool in the shed based on the impression.

Don't get me started, I will rant about that idiot for days and this isn't the thread. 

What me and my pal Platy just here demonstrated might be considered as petty hatred towards a band/singer by someone. While, to the fans of Mashiro and Paradeis, our opinion might seem just extraordinarily unnecessary, to me it's a great deal of fun. 

And that's where this whole "petty" hatred stems from! Essentially, it's just one person or a group of people entertaining themselves or others. Comedy is not kind, comedy is not polite. It's laughing at sarcastic remarks, irony of situations or someone else's deliberate or accidental injury.

I personally don't spend a huge deal of my life thinking about how much I hate Mashiro's drunken bovine voice and his face that looks like he was dropped on his head in the labour room one too many times. But if I get a chance to make a funny remark about it that amuses myself or potentially even another person, there's no end to it. I count that a victory in my books.

I lost my point. Carry on.

9 hours ago, The Bread Wolf said:

I personally don't spend a huge deal of my life thinking about how much I hate Mashiro's drunken bovine voice and his face that looks like he was dropped on his head in the labour room one too many times.

THIS. I'm going to frame this and put it above my bed :mrgreen:

Plus the fact that he looks like a five year old, on top of having the talent of a potato and his fans go on about how hot he is and how they wanna marry him... There's just too many things to make fun of. 

But yeah, I guess pettiness comes down to how you look at it. You can ignore it, join on the fun or fight against it.