TheZigzagoon

Whose VK autographs do you have?

MUCC, Chanty, Meteoroid, Blesscode, Versailles ( w/ Jasmine You), Rentrer en soi, Ayabie (Aoi, Yumehito, Takehito, Intetsu, Kenzo lineup), and 2 members of Dir en grey.

I could have sworn I had 12012 and Vidoll autographs at one point but it seems I can't find them now so maybe I sold them and forgot.

Uh... stuff I physically got signed:

Dir en grey x2, LM.C, Vamps, Satsuki x3, Sadie, Heidi, Nightmare, WagakkiBand x2 (idk if they count) 

stuff i bought signed:

SKULL, MBHI, KuRt, Galeyd, Chemical Pictures, Black Gene for the Next Scene, RAZOR

DATS IT

Just The Gallo, Schwarz Stein, and Rides In ReVellion. I had Versailles and Alsdead, but that was with stuff I had to get rid of when I moved about 5 years ago. 

D'espairsRay (I bought it signed), Versailles (without Masashi or Jasmine You, they signed me just before Masashi became official) and DIR EN GREY ("hand-signed"? They signed it just before the M&G).

I also have VAMPS stuff hand-signed and one from an anisong singer (which I got as a gift), but they aren't vk, lol.

Edited by Purlpi

Items physically signed in person:

Awoi (CD), Diaura (x3 CDs - They were super nice about it! Although, the ink on Shouya's marker kept dying, so I think he had to switch it out for another one while signing one of my CDs, lol.), D=Out (poster), Sadie (photoset), and vistlip (post card)

Items bought or received already signed

Diaura, Hizaki (by himself), Kiryu, Lin, Royz, SCREW, and Shoujo Lolita23Q

I'm not really a big fan of autographs, tbh, but I got a tote bag signed by the members after UCHUSENTAI:NOIZ's Q&A at Anime North, just because it seemed like the thing to do. Just wanted to show some support since they were so entertaining the previous night.

Dunno what I did with that bag though. I put it somewhere when I moved and I haven't seen it since.

I've got a decent amount of things signed. I have DIR EN GREY's [a knot of] DVD signed when I met them at their residency in NYC a long time ago. I also have DEVILOOF's Ruin signed when I me them at their first oneman, as well as a signed poster for Devil's Proof. Not to mention a slew of signed JILUKA stuff that came with purchase of singles, etc.

1 hour ago, Saishu said:

Sweet! That was Terminal 5 wasn’t it? I think The Human Abstract opened for them. 

I honestly don't remember who opened for them, but yeah, it was Terminal 5. Such an interesting venue, with the queue outside wrapping underneath a building?