Kathy

Noulla new single 日食 (nisshoku)

WE DIDN'T EVEN SEE A RELEASE OF GLUTTONY WONDERLAND BUT W/E I CAN'T WAIT FOR NEW NOULLA....

4 hours ago, あなたはもう一度やった said:

@VkBrutaliaN DUDE THESE SOUND SO GOOD 

i know - from their yt samples i thought - well this single will be just OK-ish but when i found these 2 twitter previews some weeks ago i was like HOLY FUCKING HELL this sounds BRUTAL AF!

maybe with a bit of luck i can get my hands on this maxi single in early november... *fingers crossed*

AYYYYH I knew they were gonna get there, I didn't think they'd be running with these heavy sections throughout but I get why they're doing it. mfr's guttural sounds pretty consistent now! Maybe work out where and what to do with these synth melodies as they are lol...

@Kathy

@Yukimoto

@VkBrutaliaN

"【お問合せ】
CDの販売に関しまして。

お食事会会場及び、リトルハーツ様各店舗及び通信販売にてご購入頂く事が可能です。新しく「日食」の委託も現在お願いしておりますので、もう暫くお待ち下さいませ。

どうぞ宜しくお願い致します。"

So according to this message posted on the official twitter, you can purchase Nisshoku from Little hearts shops and mail order shops. It'll be available in other locations later, as they are currently waiting on consignment.

Edited by あなたはもう一度やった

1 hour ago, あなたはもう一度やった said:

@Kathy

@Yukimoto

@VkBrutaliaN

"【お問合せ】
CDの販売に関しまして。

お食事会会場及び、リトルハーツ様各店舗及び通信販売にてご購入頂く事が可能です。新しく「日食」の委託も現在お願いしておりますので、もう暫くお待ち下さいませ。

どうぞ宜しくお願い致します。"

So according to this message posted on the official twitter, you can purchase Nisshoku from Little hearts shops and mail order shops. It'll be available in other locations later, as they are currently waiting on consignment.

Thank you for letting me know! I’ve been looking for this