Sign in to follow this  
Alkaloid

Gu.勿音-naoto- has joined KRAD

YEES a 2nd guitarst Im so happy for them :) their look is fucking awesome hopefully we get some new songs soon!

also isn't the song in the back new? I dont recognize it. There's another video message with an unkown song I guess

8 hours ago, Alkaloid said:

Gu.勿音-naoto- has joined KRAD at 2017/5/12.

krad_photo.jpg

So beautiful and they got an even better logo again, couldn't be happier with the announcement haha..

I don't recognize the song in the comment video either but it's too short and too faint to really make out what it sounds like ///

Edited by Elazmus

the song played in the backround is definetely new, I never miss on krad's new songs and we also got for their live limited release a preview which sounds different from the one playing there. I am highly excited for the next release and hope it's a full lenght album

they've been together for like 2 years already and still no oneman until now? omfg -.-

38 minutes ago, emmny said:

they've been together for like 2 years already and still no oneman until now? omfg -.-

I think they mean their first one man as a 5 member Band? They already held a one-man at Ikebukuro RUIDO K3  last year in february (just looked it up again)

6 hours ago, VkBrutaliaN said:

hell yeah - if everything goes good i shall be seeing 'em on 20.05.17 so... 8D

I've heard you'll buy the single and share it with us?  <3

10 minutes ago, Xerath said:

I've heard you'll buy the single and share it with us?  <3

not sure where you've heard that * ;D * but i am totally willing to upload a sample of the song when i'm back home from japan if people want/it's still not shared online.^^

but at first (since i'll be arriving in tokyo on 20.05.2017) i hope that the live won't be sold out because i need to buy the ticket at the door...

I KNEW THEY WONT LET US DOWN coming back with a "live-limited" song pfff whom you trying to impress playing hard to get? lol

Jk I never expected we'll get this but those are the BEST NEWS IN A WHILE YOUVE BEEN FORGIVEN

That's incredible I wonder what the PV will be like... will the budget be like Plantman or like M.A.D loll ?

I'll keep my eye out on shopping services I was lucky enough to find Beginning Of Darkness when I thought it was too late anyone feel free to point it out if they see it!

12 hours ago, Elazmus said:

That's incredible I wonder what the PV will be like... will the budget be like Plantman or like M.A.D loll ?

I'll keep my eye out on shopping services I was lucky enough to find Beginning Of Darkness when I thought it was too late anyone feel free to point it out if they see it!

More like M.A.D since they dropped their label I guess lol but we'll see

well i was successfull buying ther CD Awake at yesterdays live! 8D 

they played it as their last song and i can tell they are a really awesome live band! - also i thought like: DAMN their drummer has some huge bizeps! XD

Aaaah finally I'll be listening to it on repeat for a while now :]]

On 18.5.2017 at 10:10 PM, Elazmus said:

looks like somewhere in between?

3 minutes ago, VkBrutaliaN said:

i can tell they are a really awesome live band!

I bet! :D Sou's Twitter says they played 3 new songs that night? what do you think of them were they good? :)

6 minutes ago, Shir0 said:

I bet! :D Sou's Twitter says they played 3 new songs that night? what do you think of them were they good? :)

ah good to know - during the live i was already wondering like am  i really that bad at recognizing their songs or are they actually new songs!?!

so i can tell the 1st song (which was a new song) cool and heavy and then the other new song was a really great ballade. 

Edited by VkBrutaliaN

I like the song a lot I think more interesting than SKELET, video quality of course fairly low but the location and shots themselves are cool

powerful Sou-saw-.

3 minutes ago, VkBrutaliaN said:

ah good to know - during the live i was already wondering like am am really that bad at recognizing their songs or are they actually new songs!?!

so i can tell the 1st song (which was a new song) cool and heavy and then the other new song was a really great ballade. 

Haha Okay that's cool, thanks. Can't wait for them to officially release those songs

Sign in to follow this