hiroki

ゴシップ(Gossip) new maxi single and 2 new albums release

yikes, i'm excited, but all of this is also kinda worrying?

Possibly 1 album is a re-recording? or best of album? I'm just trying to make sense of this! lol But then again, I've made like 50-60 songs that aren't fully recorded yet. I know Linkin Park said in an interview that they have like 100 or so songs that are unreleased... maybe they are just going through EVERY INCH of their music to make 2 albums...hmmm...I'm excited and nervous at the same time. lol

Well I hope if they're gonna burn themselves out, at least they're gonna make it worthwhile and have some fun material in there. I wasn't too enthused about their latest output, but their recent singles were all killer so I'm kinda looking forward to this, rip-offs and all.

To be fair, they've been around for quite a while and have only one actual album. 

I'm sure they have lots of unreleased songs. 

I mean, a lot of their discography is live distributed. 

I'm hoping possibly some rerecordings of JyuLie songs. 

Their new PV definitely gives off Jyulie vibes with the traditional theme and all.

Then again, the only time they didn't give off Jyulie vibes is with Psychopass

Their only other album-length release was a collection album of their first 4 or so singles + their first mini.

I'm guessing they're doing 2 full albums because they have a bunch of material not released and vkei is marketed in such a way that rewards rapid, continuous content, rather than sporadic releases that build upon a legacy. 

On 2017-5-12 at 10:27 PM, Euthanasia said:

2 new albums???? hell some of my fav bands can't even release one. ): that look is great btw.

that's alright, my fav disband for 2 years

I notice at the end of the PV spot, it shows a shot of this calligraphy scroll with some interesting characters on it. 

For some reason, they're using Oracle Bone Script, which is the oldest form of Chinese Characters known. It's called that because, well, they're mostly found on Oracle Bones (The progression of Chinese/Japanese script is usually named after what they're most commonly found on, i.e Silk and Bamboo Script, Bronze Script, Seal Script, etc.). 

I wonder why they chose that. Maybe there is some symbolism in it? Or they're like me and they think it looks cool because of how archaic it is? xD 

Yeah probably the second one. 

*Facepalm* You had one job, Yukika. YOU HAD ONE JOB.

Honestly, if Ains' graphic designer can't even spell, that's all the more reason GossiP should just up and leave Ains (that and they're being milked dry.)

Anybody in Japan now who can tell us if Yukika is overestimating Gossips popularity or if they just got really popular the last year? 

Anyway, glad to see them getting to do a oneman at blitz.

Info for the first album should be out soon though? Just a bit over a month left for release. Kimi ga ano yo ni was great so I'm really excited for new stuff. 

i don't know if the new album is going to be a  kind of compilation of their live distributed songs
with some few new ones or just new songs,anyway,i'm really excited for this album,they never disappoint

(and please don't disband like grieva)

There's no way these dudes aint gonna end up getting roped into some sort of conditional disbandment scheme with such a crazy schedule

The tracklist of the first album is up !

Super deluxe edition :  (2500 copies ; 8370 yen)

CD 

01.漆黒ノ闇(SE)
02.【人間・失格】
03.『君があの世に・・・』(漆黒ノ闇ver)
04.南無妙法蓮華狂(漆黒ノ闇ver)
05.享年、空知らぬ君。
06.LET'S DANCE #2 DIE
07.灰色の雪
08.狂った太陽
10.SPELL-呪文-
11.The Kill
12.理想郷

DVD :

01.嗚呼、厨二学生。
02.『君があの世に・・・』
03.狂った太陽
04.The Kill

+ one ticket to go to their live on 2018.01.09

+ Booklet with dated pictures 

Deluxe edition : (3780 yen ; 1500 copies)

CD :

01.漆黒ノ闇(SE)
02.【人間・失格】
03.『君があの世に・・・』(漆黒ノ闇ver)
04.南無妙法蓮華狂(漆黒ノ闇ver)
05.享年、空知らぬ君。
06.LET'S DANCE #2 DIE
07.灰色の雪
08.狂った太陽
10.SPELL-呪文-
11.The Kill
12.理想郷

DVD :

01.嗚呼、厨二学生。
02.『君があの世に・・・』
03.狂った太陽
04.The Kill

+ Booklet with dated pictures 

Live/mail order edition : 1080 yen

CD :

01.漆黒ノ闇(SE)
02.【人間・失格】
03.享年、空知らぬ君。
04.LET'S DANCE #2 DIE
05.灰色の雪
06.狂った太陽
08.SPELL-呪文-
09.The Kill
10.理想郷

I did not understand what they meant with this sentence so if someone has a translation, it would be welcome :

"ジャケット無し

メンバープロデュースアナザージャケット付(12種類ランダム)"

Edited by The Piass