Sign in to follow this  
enyx

la la larks first full-length album release

After five years since their formation, la la larks finally announced at their anniversary show earlier today that they will be releasing their first full-length album sometime in the near future. 

news_header_lalalarks_art201705.jpg

No date, title or tracklist yet, but at least they're finally doing something after all this time!

Source

Its been five years since they formed! Holy...but it's about time they release anything this band is too quiet for their own good. 

They seriously need to be more active. There's like what, 3 releases in their discography up to now?

There's no way they should be playing O-CREST of all places too after being "around" for 5 years, it's not like their members are unknown.

Album title is 'Culture Vulture' and will be released on 08.30. Tracklist as follows:

01. Massive Passive
02. 色彩 -Album Ver.-
03. ハレルヤ
04. end of refrain
05. loop
06. たりない
07. さよならワルツ
08. Q And A -Album Ver.-
09. 失う
10. ego-izm
11. Reset
12. Self

I'm a little disappointed with this tracklist since only four of them are actual new songs. Tracks 2, 3, 4, 8, and 10 are all from their previous singles while 5, 7, and 12 were all uploaded to Youtube as demos 3-4 years ago. Actually if they were going to go the 'compilation of existing songs + a couple of new ones' route then they might as well have just added earworm and 28時 as well and completed the set.

I'm still excited to hear the new stuff though!

Source

Edited by Pho

Super excite for this! I never buy singles, so it's definitely worth my picking this up. Was an SFP superfan and have been waiting for this ever since I heard that Yumi was forming a new band.

So who was the so-called "architect" of SFP's sound though? Yumi or the guy who's currently in Siraph? I am pretty damn sure the former has heavily influenced their sound on Prog-roid which might be the closest reference I could think of here.

Quite promising nonetheless.

I dunno, mostly I just love her voice. Having listened to the samples, this is much less mental than I expected, so it could be that it was the other guy who more shaped "the SFP sound". But Yumi is singing in a new band, and that's good enough for me.

Sign in to follow this