suji

ELYSION will disband

I was just saying how momentous of a day it was and now seeing this I'm like "how awful of a day it is :'(((( "

I really liked them. 

As sad as I am to see them go, I'm not particularly surprised about this.

I remember that long pause after they released Shuuen no Campanella, and from my perspective at the time, that was understandable since they were an up-and-coming band and all. Then all of sudden Crim left. When Chaos of Dystopia and War of the Dead Paradise was released, you could just tell their quality was dwindling. I was really excited when they announced their album, Apotheosis, though, since I still had hope for them. However, when I listened to it, I couldn't even finish it because the quality was so bad. After that, I kinda dropped the ball on them but still hoped that they would get better. Judging by their band history, I can see them coming back under a new unit and a fresh new concept.

This was mainly a tribute band to Megaromania, also my very first visual kei band, and that was why I really loved them. I was hoping they'd be almost as good as they were, but in the end, they couldn't live up to their hype of course. By the time they form their new band or whatever, I do hope they can improve their recording quality and hire a new sound guy, lol.

Edited by sheepprincessgara

i was planning on listening to this band, i guess its too late for me to do so, since their already disbanding how sad. If ever they regroup themselves, then i'd be glad to listen to these guys, because even i'm not really into their taste of music, their music sure is fine.

31 minutes ago, K-x-H said:

i was planning on listening to this band, i guess its too late for me to do so, since their already disbanding how sad. If ever they regroup themselves, then i'd be glad to listen to these guys, because even i'm not really into their taste of music, their music sure is fine.

It's never too late to check out other bands. In fact, people still listen to bands that have been disbanded for like, 10 years.

Not really surprised to be honest.
I'm not a fan but I've seen them at a few taibans over the past year or so  and I never saw more than 7 or 8 people participating for them. They're not my thing but they're not a bad band so I always kinda felt sorry for them.

26 minutes ago, Serox said:

F*** you MISOGI!! 😭😭 you can't leave Bidoh alone! 😢

Don't bash the guy just cuz he wants to live his own life....

Bad news. It was one of the most interesting vk bands. They sounded very rough and the remind me late 90s bands. I'm very glad that they released full album.