hiroki

MEJIBRAY will go on hiatus

Sad, but hope they find their ways in what they want to achieve. mejibray isn't complete without koichi and tsuzuku tho TT

Edited by Linh-san

this saddens me things wont be the same when Koichi and Tzk dont return they might as well disband I cant imagine a MEJBRAY without them

if its really only management related I praaay that they'll do the same as Lycaon did 

well.. either way they deserve to rest and look after themselves as long as they come back  whether together or not I'll be (semi)okay

conspiracy but possible facts alert

Spoiler

so basically mia and meto had contracts independent of mejibray with forum, and it explains how they were marketed more as individual style/fashion idols than tzk/koichi. someone needs to figure forum's tea because i think it'll be the next big interesting MH investigation

y'all remember mia getting into fashion shows, variety shows and the like (while we were literally like????) and meto's more frequent modelling/magazine gigs? i think this explains why they were treated "better" by forum, because they signed off on something ko/tzk didn't want to do--maybe a deeper commitment or something; its not necessarily insidious but something interesting (eye emoji)

I can imagine perfectly MiA recruiting and forming another band or project,but can't imagine Tsuzuku,koichi and meto separated.  MiA is an amazing songwriter,as everyone knows,but I simply don't like him.

Edited by Manji 卍

is tsuzuku that bitch from vanessa with a split tongue?

their management probs wants someone more mainstream-appealing for more than average (albeit creatively dead) musicians, therefore they groomed them a lil bit bit modeling gigs and shit