hiroki

MEJIBRAY will go on hiatus

oooooowoww~shiiiiiiiiittt

i was kinda expecting something like this coming, but eh. at least it's not disbandment. :/

................................................ NOOOOOOO! will they also come back at the beginning of 2018...............................

34 minutes ago, orange~ said:

oooooowoww~shiiiiiiiiittt

i was kinda expecting something like this coming, but eh. at least it's not disbandment. :/

It is a disbandment, just named different.  if a band says  indefinite hiatus it's 99% meant to be a disbandment. 

And if they will return ever again, if you can keep up that hope.

You know what to do with your pocket, to collect money to buy their return release if they ever come back.

But until then... it's a bless for your pocket :D 

Edited by BrenGun

Am I the only one, who's not surprised? They've been releasing way too much, their music just sounds the same all the time, it feels like they're out of new ideas. A break will be good for them, because they've been too busy with shit. I highly doubt they would announce a hiatus if they were going to disband, stop being such drama queens.

1 hour ago, Yukimoto said:

................................................ NOOOOOOO! will they also come back at the beginning of 2018...............................

well who knows, they might have different plans by next year, just like Nightmare when they went in hiatus at the end of last year.

since the band is on hiatus, it feels kinda sad for this band since there won't be any music activities coming from them for a while, but at least their  not disbanding glad too know that.

and i hope MEJIBRAY can also restart their activities in the future.

Edited by K-x-H
its a mistake because i sometimes mistyped things.

dang... i'm not surprised in the slightest, but. DANG

22 minutes ago, Nyasagi said:

Am I the only one, who's not surprised? They've been releasing way too much, their music just sounds the same all the time, it feels like they're out of new ideas. A break will be good for them, because they've been too busy with shit. I highly doubt they would announce a hiatus if they were going to disband, stop being such drama queens.

+1

Not surprised and barely let down. The band started as a unique thing that was ruined by incessant single releases that were far too similar. I do hope they use this hiatus to regroup and come back with original ideas. But we'll see. 

1 hour ago, Nyasagi said:

x2

Surprised just because I can't imagine them being in other projects at this point, aside from MiA. 

I don't mean to say that I felt like this was coming or anything, but I was listening to the newest song just yesterday and thinking that it has been awfully quiet on the Mejibray front lately. *puts on tinfoil hat* also it's quite sudden from them to go a dozen releases a year to a hiatus MAYBE SOMETHING HAPPENED

There's also plenty of recent examples of bands going to hiatus and coming back, especially as of late. 

SOMEONE START SCOURING THE INTERNET FOR RUMOURS AND POST THEM HERE I NEED TO KNOW MOOOOOREEEEEE

There was a bunch of things about Meto's injury, so surely the Japanese fangirls are already hard at work on tanuki and where-ever else.  

About time. Everything after 420 did not interest me, and seemed to be rapid fire releases in order to keep their popularity up and running.

do believe this is the break they truly deserve. I have hope that whenever they do come back, it'll be something great and different.