Sign in to follow this  
Shaolan974

NoGoD new maxi-single "Arlequin" release

It was announced at NoGoD oneman live tour final "W/O-U" at 2017/05/06 at Shibuya WWW X that their new maxi-single "Arlequin" will be released at 2017/07/26 (1620Y)

it will include 2 new songs and 2 live songs.

Edited by Shaolan974

I got stuck in time with them in 2006 when they released Guren. That song is awesome, very emotional and penetrating. After that I lost interest in the band because their music changed, but nice they have managed to last as aband for over 10 years now.

Edited by seikun

I'm excited personally. I love NoGoD and their recent single is supposed to be really good if it would ever go on American iTunes for me to buy....

01. Arlequin(ヨミ:ハーレクイン)
02. 鮮やかな矛盾(Azayaka na mujun)
03. ∞コンティニュー(ヨミ:ムゲンコンティニュー)(∞ Continue)
04. Passion Play [live version] *
05. dreamer [live version] *
*Recorded at Shibuya WWW X, May 6th, 2017

Edited by The Piass

Sounds pretty good. Not as amazing as Missing, but solid anyway. I feel like their next album is going to be really, really great tho. 

YEEEES! The Missing single was so, so good and this one does not seem like it will disappoint either! 鮮やかな矛盾 especially sounds gorgeous.

Seems like they are really hitting their top form once again since Passion Play and Emotional Disorder. Their last album was already quite good and the upcoming one has the potential to be a killer.

21 hours ago, IGM_Oficial said:

I'm just waiting for Arlequin to release a single called "NoGoD".

If we get a live-limited coupling single going, this could happen! NoGoD could release this song and Arlequin can cover NoGoD (the song).

On 9.06.2017 at 4:51 PM, zombieparadise said:

I'm really digging this! MISSING was so good I  too am excited for their next full-length.

Does anyone know where 'Dreamer' is from?

Piggybacking this question. First I've heard of this song, and it's a live recording?

And the second song is going to be amazing.

Sign in to follow this