Sign in to follow this  
LockInitial

What's goin on?

Hi! I've visited this site once and a while and now that I see myself on it more I made an account. Some of my favorite VK bands are Kannivalism, xtripx, 9goats black out, Deathgaze, and Baroque. I've been also getting into more non-visual Japanese bands like Lamp in Terren, People in the box, and Super Beaver. I've never actually read any of the introductions here so this is probably posted all wrong but I'm looking forward to sharing my opinion on stuff here! 

14 hours ago, LockInitial said:

Hi! I've visited this site once and a while and now that I see myself on it more I made an account. Some of my favorite VK bands are Kannivalism, xtripx, 9goats black out, Deathgaze, and Baroque. I've been also getting into more non-visual Japanese bands like Lamp in Terren, People in the box, and Super Beaver. I've never actually read any of the introductions here so this is probably posted all wrong but I'm looking forward to sharing my opinion on stuff here! 

9goats <3 I hope that u know about KEEL, Hollowgram, TAG and DALLE all these bands are from vocalist Ryo ex-9goats :D

Welcome to our heaven, enjoy!

Sign in to follow this