suji

MERRY new album, "エムオロギー" (M-OLOGY) release + nationwide tour

On 8/27/2017 at 0:19 AM, *littlelamb said:

I listened to the whole album on Niconico since they broadcasted the trial listening event today and I absolutely adore it! So punky, so Merry, such an energy boost! Who needs coffee, just listen to this album first thing in the morning. The only song I felt a bit meh about was gaudy, but I can see it growing on me. Black flag symptom was my favourite based on the previews and of course it's a Kenichi song. Here are the credits for all the songs, in case someone's interested:

1. 「M」World Order - Tetsu
2. MASS CONTROL - Nero
3. 犬型真性MASOCHIST - Yuu
4. gaudy - Yuu
5. 平日の女 -A面- Yuu
6. Black flag symptom - Kenichi
7. 傘と雨 - Yuu
8. F.J.P - Nero  (Gara said the title stands for Future Japan, I think)
9. Happy life -reprise- Kenichi
10. SIGHT GLASS - Yuu
11. エムオロギー - Yuu

Too late to this but did anyone timeshifted this nico nico live and willing to share with me their account? I'll rip it and upload the live here, including the VIP locked content.

2 hours ago, sads123 said:

Too late to this but did anyone timeshifted this nico nico live and willing to share with me their account? I'll rip it and upload the live here, including the VIP locked content.

I recorded it, will put it up later.

Finally, finally got to watch it today, the new album is everything, don't know why I thought it could be anything else anyway. F.J.P is the song, and the band will have so much fun performing Black flag symptom and MASS CONTROL, I can already see it. The acoustic set in the end was a great surprise, and I loved seeing everyone in such high spirits throughout.

Their videos just keep getting more inexplicable, I've given up.

Edit: m-ology listening event (niconico)
Put it up on openload for a difference, I haven't used the site before, so tell me if there's any trouble.

Edit2: mega.nz link

openload seems to do some kind of conversion and the streamable video is choppy, the download link should still be fine, but just in case.

Edited by crossparallel

Black flag symptom really sounds like a Modern Garde-era track lol, n i c e

Edited by Tokage

7 hours ago, crossparallel said:

Weren't we supposed to get a PV? Considering it's not listed for any DVD bonus edition, I thought this one would be straight to YouTube. Am I missing something?

The full pv actually aired yesterday during Kiyoharu's Nico broadcast where he interviewed Gara and Yuu. It should be up later today, or they're just being petty bitches 🔪🔪🔪

21 minutes ago, sheepprincessgara said:

The full pv actually aired yesterday during Kiyoharu's Nico broadcast where he interviewed Gara and Yuu. It should be up later today, or they're just being petty bitches 🔪🔪🔪

Riiight... well I'm not paying for that. The Japanese approach to copyright and marketing will forever be a mystery to me. Was it good at least?

29 minutes ago, crossparallel said:

Riiight... well I'm not paying for that. The Japanese approach to copyright and marketing will forever be a mystery to me. Was it good at least?

Honestly, I didn't pay for it either lmao...just got the tea from other fans on Twitter. ;w;

Finally! I don't know, it seems pretty MERRY to me actually, lines up well with their M.E.R.R.Y.-era videos for example, it's just that they haven't gone for more v-kei looks in a while. I knew it, I knew he'd open his eyes! The end, pretty Gara is pretty. And sheepprincessgara said in the other thread how no one comments about Tetsu's brace being finally gone, but honestly I just felt the excitement about it now that I was watching the video, wow, it's really happening <3

Edited by crossparallel

pretty gara being manhandled by two guards and being pulled on a leash and that noose giving off that kote vibe yaaass gawdT yaaaaaaaaassssssss 💦💦💦

this definitely makes up for all their crappy recent pvs 👌💕

the pv is fine, but even now it's still my least favorite song off the whole album lmao

Posting this here since it's a fanclub-limited release...

MERRY will release their fanclub-limited live DVD, "CORE LIMITED LIVE DVD「47都道府県TOUR システム エムオロギー ~AGITATE FINAL「禁断」 2018.2.3 日本青年館」" (7000 yen, 2 discs) on May 23. It will be available at their lives and their label's webshop, but of course, you must be a member of their fanclub CORE to purchase it.

DISC 1 will include the full concert from their tour final on February 3, DISC 2 will include bonus footage such as backstage footage, member messages, and tour digest.