Sign in to follow this  
BrenGun

xaa-xaa new single and video DVD

xaa-xaa will release their first video DVD at 2017/06/07 which is named "Hare nochi ame nochi kumori nochi arashi"

This DVD will be only sold at live venues and first selling date is at 6/7 at takadanobaba area  and only a limited amount is available. 

「晴れのち雨のち曇りのち嵐」

初の会場限定盤DVD
販売価格:¥1,000- ( tax in )

※6月7日(水)高田馬場AREAより、物販ブースにて販売開始。
数量限定商品となっておりますので、売り切れの場合はご容赦ください。

Also the band will release a new single, 2 types at 2017/07/26

「○と×」 CD only

¥1,500- (tax-out)

【CD】
1.⚪︎と×
2.黒い猫ちゃん
3.透明人間

「○と×」 CD+DVD

¥1,800- (tax-out)

【CD】
1.⚪︎と×
2.黒い猫ちゃん 

【DVD】
1,⚪︎と×(ミュージックビデオ) 
2.オフショット

C-qMDrNU0AAjUXF.jpg

ザアザア (Xaa-Xaa) and DADAROMA will hold their 2-man live tour "帰ってきたかずきとよしあつ" since 2017/08/29 at Sapporo CRAZY MONKEY to 2017/09/24 at Takadanobaba AREA

2man1.jpg

7 hours ago, Zeus said:

XAA-XAA and DADAROMA are killing it as far as I'm concerned in visual kei, so coupling tours and new music makes me happy.

I'm guessing they know that so they always put their lives together because at least if they are touring with someone else it's someone else who is just as good and can bring in the fans and maybe get more fans from their partner! I do want that DVD though..... Wonder what it consists of<3

1 minute ago, Shaolan974 said:

it's not the first time !

Oh, I didn't know that. Sorry.

But I'm really glad that they play together.

Previews are up for the single

On 6/9/2017 at 7:26 AM, Yukimoto said:

I'm guessing they know that so they always put their lives together because at least if they are touring with someone else it's someone else who is just as good and can bring in the fans and maybe get more fans from their partner! I do want that DVD though..... Wonder what it consists of<3

They're on the same label (along with Grimoire) and they're all good friends so they've played together quite a bit but not so much recently other than the upcoming tour.

The DVD is just the PV for their song 晴れのち雨のち曇りのち嵐. The song is a ballad and the pv isn't particularly interesting.  Unfortunately I can't rip it and make a mp3 out of it so it's probably just gonna sit on my shelf forever.

3 hours ago, Duwang said:

They're on the same label (along with Grimoire) and they're all good friends so they've played together quite a bit but not so much recently other than the upcoming tour.

The DVD is just the PV for their song 晴れのち雨のち曇りのち嵐. The song is a ballad and the pv isn't particularly interesting.  Unfortunately I can't rip it and make a mp3 out of it so it's probably just gonna sit on my shelf forever.

Oh I didn't know that! But that sounds like a really good label haha

treading similar territory to 「うそつき」 but that's definitely good territory to repeat yourself

nya

Sign in to follow this