Shaolan974

VRZEL new album "Murderer Psychopathy" and music collection "SCANDAL FILM" release

VRZEL music collection "SCANDAL FILM" will be released at 2017/09/20 (3500Y)

[tracklist]

1.VAMP
2.SLANDER
3.FIVEFOLD ENVY
4.MISERY(Edited By.Яyoya)
5.MAKING

their new album "Murderer Psychopathy" will be released at 2017/11/08 (2 types)

Limited edition (3800Y) will include CD (11 tracks) and DVD including PV and Making

Regular edition (3300Y) will include Cd (12 tracks) only

Bloom VA CD "Bloom完売音源集其の1" will be released at 2017/07/05 (2000Y)

[tracklist]

1.MISERY(VRZEL)
2.RAY(VRZEL)
3.疲弊の頬(DiSPiИA)
4.Ra:bBit[CH](DiSPiИA)

they will hold their live tour "Bloom Presents LABEL TOUR2017~SUMMER~ Bloom完売音源集其の1発売記念【行脚奇襲 vol.2" since 2017/07/04 at Sapporo Crazy Monkey to their 2-man live at 2017/09/05 at Higashikouenji 20000V with DiSPiИA

they will hold Яyoya birthday live "鹿鳴館全人類急性脳内血管逆流性幼児化感染症発散計画" at 2017/07/10 at Meguro Rock May Kan

they will hold their live "めうめうめうパーティー" at 2017/08/02 at Shinjuku RUIDO K4 and their oneman live "SCANDAL FILM" at 2017/09/15 at Takadanobaba AREA

they will hold their oneman tour "Murderer Psychopathy" since 2017/11/09 at HOLIDAY SHINJUKU to 2017/12/21 at TSUTAYA O-WEST

1509.jpg

Edited by Shaolan974

Murderer Psychopathy - tracklist:

1.-CHARISMA-
2.DOWSTER
3.BREAK THE BOX
4.EGOIST
5.Honesty
6.-Deliver-
7.歪
8.『』
9.螺旋
10.深海魚

11.CHU-RU (only included in regular edition)
12.アングレカム

<DVD>
1.歪-MUSIC CLIP-
2.MAKING

17 hours ago, TheZigzagoon said:

I've never bought VRZEL CD's but I might make this my first, I wanna get that live DVD they released but from what I understand, it's live limited Dx

just this weekend i've finally watched the first 5 songs from their live DVD and although they are just playing in front of maybe 40 people at max so far this live is incredible - great shots, already some fanservice in terms of vocalist kissing some other member and they are just super active on stage. - really great stuff!

6 hours ago, VkBrutaliaN said:

just this weekend i've finally watched the first 5 songs from their live DVD and although they are just playing in front of maybe 40 people at max so far this live is incredible - great shots, already some fanservice in terms of vocalist kissing some other member and they are just super active on stage. - really great stuff!

Jealoussssss! I need to find a place to buy it, I've seen live footage from VRZEL when Bloom have advertised other lives and they do have a lot of energy! 

indeed sounds pretty awesome!

just a little bit worried because some songs sounded quite a bit more quiet than others Oó  hope on the real CD this isn't the case anymore cuz it would be kinda strange...

Looking forward to their VAMP and full album, those guys never dissapoint.

On 15/10/2017 at 3:29 PM, emmny said:

all new tracks shit!!! yesss

Can't say if those are re recording versions because still haven't time to listen the previews, but 螺旋 were released on their Tetora single, and EGOIST on SLANDER LADY:)

On 10/16/2017 at 2:45 PM, VkBrutaliaN said:

HOLYSHITWAITWHAT???

I bought that album the second it came out and haven't watched it yet. I need to do it!!

And yes, they are amazing live. I really want to see them again ; ;