2 hours ago, Takadanobabaalien said:

2126a8.png

its almost like he should be taking the advice himself

their music isn't that awf compared to 

1) tragic choice of vocalists twice (?) already

2) looks

their motherfucking myspace mollywhore looks

jeffrey starr didn't retire this style in 2005 for this to be happening now

Holy heck Patrik has gone full retard...

Help this poor soul...kaisan his career, give this man another shot to become much better salaryman in the future...

The singer who even started this stupid fucking movement should be kaisan'd too tbh

i'd bring back the screenshot of his dumb video but yalls health is more important & i'm too lazy to dig it up

2 hours ago, sheepprincessgara said:

The singer who even started this stupid fucking movement should be kaisan'd too tbh

i'd bring back the screenshot of his dumb video but yalls health is more important & i'm too lazy to dig it up

There (thumbnail gives me nightmares tbqh)

This and Patrik's brainfarts deserve to be pinned to MH frontpage.

#ressurectVK #makeSeremedyYOHIOagain #Swedekeiprevails #VKrenaissance #Bataarwho

Edited by Alroy

God why are all the weebs trying to say every Japanese subculture that they are into is dying?  

Oh my god guys! What are we gonna to our vizual keys are dying! Our haroojookoo fashions are no longer popular, even though they never were to begin with....

12 hours ago, Takadanobabaalien said:

"visual kei is the japanese rock scene"

Today I learned that toe is one of my favourite visual kei bands.

Anyway, it's rather amusing to see the sort of stuff Patrik is up to these days. If memory serves me correctly he was always one of the people shit-talking bland, generic, and derivative visual kei bands back when I used to frequent Fukkatsu. Gotta love the irony.

Something about the visual kei aesthetic is lost in translation when Westerners try to do it. Let the scene influence you but to be derivative of a derivative scene is just copycat at that point. Come up with your own fashions. Set your own trends. Learn photoshop. Try not to look like a $5 Five Below reject. Small things would help me to take his opinion even slightly more seriously than I do now.

Looool I suppose this could be a topic. Giving them this much attention will only encourage them though, but it won't build much of a pension fund flopping for a decade or two. I win, they lose.

Edited by Disposable