Zeus

The Bad Boys of Visual Kei

Boys Gon Be Boys  

92 members have voted

1. 1. Who did the most outrageous thing on the list? You can choose more than 1.

• Sakura
    • Dai
    • Kisaki
    • Shintaro
    • Wataru
    • Tommy
    • Manew
    • Akinori
    • Takahiro
    • Rio
    • shia
    • Daishi

The Like a Edison scandal where the previous shop (Edison) went bankrupt because of Yoshiki sued them and the shop had to change their name and start from scratch.

11 minutes ago, mori said:

The Like a Edison scandal where the previous shop (Edison) went bankrupt because of Yoshiki sued them and the shop had to change their name and start from scratch.

the fuck did he sue them for????

4 hours ago, suji said:

the fuck did he sue them for????

Can't remember exactly, it was like 1988...

Something along the lines : X wants to release their first album. Edison is taking care of manufacturing and selling the record but doesn't report exact sales to X so Yoshiki is upset. Yoshiki sues Edison. Edison goes bankrupt. Then from the ashes of Edison, Like An Edison was born, but I don't know if it's the same owner.

o9dJ6gk.jpg

5 hours ago, mori said:

Can't remember exactly, it was like 1988...

Something along the lines : X wants to release their first album. Edison is taking care of manufacturing and selling the record but doesn't report exact sales to X so Yoshiki is upset. Yoshiki sues Edison. Edison goes bankrupt. Then from the ashes of Edison, Like An Edison was born, but I don't know if it's the same owner.

o9dJ6gk.jpg

smh what a fucking asshole 😂

6 hours ago, suji said:

smh what a fucking asshole 😂

pure asshole diva :)  destroying a cool record shop who tried to help him out.

I remember hearing a rumor a while back that Dynamite Tommy was a close bedfellow to some yakuza branch.

10 hours ago, robkun said:

I remember hearing a rumor a while back that Dynamite Tommy was a close bedfellow to some yakuza branch.

Probably wouldn't surprise me tbh.

On 8/1/2019 at 1:08 PM, Zeus said:

Probably wouldn't surprise me tbh.

The whole entertainment business in Japan is tied to it. Not just music. 
The only place on earth that has so-called "management offices" taking care of artists instead of record labels.

On 7/13/2019 at 3:27 AM, anadentone said:

define "bad boy" of vk. Fan definition or musician definition?

Fan definition- Kujo (Kiryu) getting married makes him a "bad boy" in the eyes of some fans

Musician definition- Masato/all of Kaitou for spilling the boba tea of the seediness of bandomen. Bandomen no likey Masato.

Masato is such a treasure 

I don't actually have a "favourite"one. Plus concidering japanese laws are much more harder than in some other countries, it's not objective for me. In America Marilyn Manson can boast with taking drugs since Sakura almost made Laruku to quit. I think some of these cases are just a way to ruin someone's life, and rumors actually proves nothing.

23 hours ago, Aries said:

I don't actually have a "favourite"one. Plus concidering japanese laws are much more harder than in some other countries, it's not objective for me. In America Marilyn Manson can boast with taking drugs since Sakura almost made Laruku to quit. I think some of these cases are just a way to ruin someone's life, and rumors actually proves nothing.

None of these are rumors.