Zeus

The Bad Boys of Visual Kei

Boys Gon Be Boys  

92 members have voted

1. 1. Who did the most outrageous thing on the list? You can choose more than 1.

• Sakura
    • Dai
    • Kisaki
    • Shintaro
    • Wataru
    • Tommy
    • Manew
    • Akinori
    • Takahiro
    • Rio
    • shia
    • Daishi

15 hours ago, Saishu said:

I resurrected this in light of the recent Kisaki scandal, because now his standing in the poll is justified. 

How Akinori got any votes, I don’t know. I think some people just voted for the names they recognized. 

Yeah wasn't he basically just arrested for having a joint or something and kicked out after?

i hadn't voted in this thread before so i just threw my votes in

and considering kisaki hadn't done shit as twisted as the recent incident, i don't know how he got that many votes compared to some of the other stuff mentioned here lol

On 5/16/2017 at 12:17 AM, Takadanobabaalien said:

Saki (Bloom)

Some of them has a little less dirt on them but all of them are kusomen.

I want to know about the Saki drama!

Not that anyone voted for DAISHI (lol), but I wanted to point out that for as much as he tried to fake being part of that thug life, he only did meth because he's always been super self-conscious about his weight and he was using it for weight loss, which is a pretty lame reason to do drugs as far as the sex, drugs, rock-n-roll lifestyle goes.

I'm not sure to what extent the other members have forgiven him in private, but since they've gotten back together they often lowkey joke about it in skits/MCs. Poor guy still has body issues tho... he's always hitting the gym/talking about hitting the gym.

2 hours ago, jaymee said:

Poor guy still has body issues tho... he's always hitting the gym/talking about hitting the gym.

Sorry, just too funny 😋

2 hours ago, Masato said:

Sorry, just too funny 😋

Right? Joking aside, he has no problem rambling on and on about hitting the gym hard before a current tour, how many reps he did of whatever before the show, lol. But he's pretty toned for VK dude (and certainly in better shape than any of the other PLC members) so seems he does indeed actually go beyond just talking about going lol...

3 minutes ago, suji said:

then commit tax fraud x

Lets just say the gubmint thinks I had insurance all year in 2017 but in February and March I TECHNICALLY DIDNT. 

....SO...LADIES....😉

Edited by Dyingmoments

23 hours ago, Tokage said:

this post has aged extremely well

LMAAAOOOODSJFSFDKJSFSDJKFSKJSKJS

To answer someone's question: Kisaki got a lot of votes because the other "bad boys" weren't as serious, other than Sakura with heroin (whose situation was unfortunately extremely blown out of proportion, imho).

Also, Kisaki's just really notorious for doing borderline (if not actually) illegal shit for attention.

35 minutes ago, ahnchc said:

LMAAAOOOODSJFSFDKJSFSDJKFSKJSKJS

To answer someone's question: Kisaki got a lot of votes because the other "bad boys" weren't as serious, other than Sakura with heroin (whose situation was unfortunately extremely blown out of proportion, imho).

Also, Kisaki's just really notorious for doing borderline (if not actually) illegal shit for attention.

Idk man, choking a woman isn't very cool, so Wataru was my vote along w Kisaki

5 minutes ago, Chi said:

Idk man, choking a woman isn't very cool, so Wataru was my vote along w Kisaki

Yes, that's why he has second most votes (although, his amount of votes pales in comparison to Kisaki's).

However, unlike Kisaki, Wataru showed remorse and attempted to make up for what he had done in more ways than one.

I think that that greatly increases Kisaki's chance of having 'done the most outrageous thing', as [Kisaki] shows what we can only deem to be no regret, as he continues doing the same things time and time again; only running away from all of the consequences his mistakes result in, as opposed to addressing them and attempting to make up for them like Wataru did.

The above might be why Kisaki has a lot more votes than Wataru when both actions were and are inexcusable.

Hopefully I'm making sense, haha.

Whoever voted for AK, reveal yourselves and turn on your location. I just wanna talk please. 

And wow, I actually didn't peep that Wataru apologized for that incident and the bands style change was a result of that incident. That's actually pretty respectable....

i mean most of the girls who are into that kinda music are probably into being choked so it's just a case of knowing your audience

Jeez, I had the timeline all screwed up. 

I guess losing a guitarist is what drove them to go core as fuck. 

Actually I don’t think I’ve ever heard Mar Maroon. 

3 hours ago, Saishu said:

Jeez, I had the timeline all screwed up. 

I guess losing a guitarist is what drove them to go core as fuck. 

Actually I don’t think I’ve ever heard Mar Maroon. 

If you like torturing yourself, listen to a few samples of songs from that album. The complete 180 in direction is what makes me think of that album as 12012's public apology for Wataru's behavior.

On 9/25/2018 at 10:26 AM, Zeus said:

No, they decided to make MAR MAROON.

Reason? It doesn't seem like a serious apology, even if they give it for free. But personally, I love some of the tracks in it.

I'd like to know more about all the cases over all years of vk so please keep it going on! Say all you know like now lol

Edited by avaritonista

define "bad boy" of vk. Fan definition or musician definition?

Fan definition- Kujo (Kiryu) getting married makes him a "bad boy" in the eyes of some fans

Musician definition- Masato/all of Kaitou for spilling the boba tea of the seediness of bandomen. Bandomen no likey Masato.