madygrain

咲人 (NIGHTMARE Gu.) Solo project JAKIGAN MEISTER first album release

咲人 (Sakito) from NIGHTMARE will release a full album titled Ejaculation from his solo music project JAKIGAN MEISTER.

Release date is 2017.06.14

2 Types: CD + DVD (3500 JPY) and CD only (3200 JPY).

Promo pic 

static_nightmare-1_10003515.jpg

Tracklist:

・a Relic
・Don't Suck It Up
・Enter the JAKIGAN
・Mercy Killing
・Whatever I May Be
・ヰタ・セクスアリス
・嗜好品
・薩婆訶-そわか-
・なりたかったくなかった
・名状し難いほど有り余る邪気
・わるぁふぁ
・ワールズエンド

There is no info on any collaborating musicians, if any. 

Previous live support members have been:

Ba. Ni~ya(NIGHTMARE)
  Key. Tooru Yoshida (regular piano player for NIGHTMARE)
  Dr. HIRO(Rice)

Edited by madygrain

Finally news of his solo project among the solo projects of NIGHTMARE members this is the one I expect the most

Sakito better not let me down and make an album full of electronic noise *cough* SCUMS *cough

Seriously though, I want Sakito to do well, he's a shy bean and he seems anxious that people might not like his music, which for the most part he did some amazing composition for Nightmare so he shouldn't worry so much 

i always sought after sakito as a great asset, a very talented and styled guitarist but overshadowed by a lousy > misunderstood  band  ... 

i hoped he couldve done a collab band like sukekiyo or vamps, just grab a great vocalist and start a project band -- couldve been something great !

Edited by platanity

16 minutes ago, platanity said:

i always sought after sakito as a great asset, a very talented and styled guitarist but overshadows by a lousy band  ... 

i hoped he couldve done a collab band like sukekiyo or vamps, just grab a great vocalist and start a project band -- couldve been something great !

I respect your opinion, but I wouldn't say NIGHTMARE were lousy, I think RUKA is the worst member. His sheer rudeness to the fans, his simple drum beats (literally kick, snare, double kick, snare, crash x1000 with an occasional drum fill) and his "I'm way too cool/good to be with this band". I remember the days when RUKA got involved with the band and had fun, now he's just a robot 

22 minutes ago, TheZigzagoon said:

I respect your opinion, but I wouldn't say NIGHTMARE were lousy, I think RUKA is the worst member. His sheer rudeness to the fans, his simple drum beats (literally kick, snare, double kick, snare, crash x1000 with an occasional drum fill) and his "I'm way too cool/good to be with this band". I remember the days when RUKA got involved with the band and had fun, now he's just a robot 

Hmmmm. I respect your opinion. I agree that Sakito is a great guitarist and he does great compositions and writes good lyrics. 

As for Ruka, yeah, I can agree and  I'll say that he doesn't show much emotion when it comes to DVDs or pictures for some reason :/

Ruka did want to be the bassist for Nightmare when he originally joined I believe?  But who knows? Maybe he's gotten tired of drumming for such a long time? 

As for the other members, Yomi's vocals were good in their prime but I am not too big on the recent change (I heard it was from smoking) and as for the other two members, I can't say much.

6 minutes ago, MaikoMizu said:

Hmmmm. I respect your opinion. I agree that Sakito is a great guitarist and he does great compositions and writes good lyrics. 

As for Ruka, yeah, I can agree and  I'll say that he doesn't show much emotion when it comes to DVDs or pictures for some reason :/

Ruka did want to be the bassist for Nightmare when he originally joined I believe?  But who knows? Maybe he's gotten tired of drumming for such a long time? 

As for the other members, Yomi's vocals were good in their prime but I am not too big on the recent change (I heard it was from smoking) and as for the other two members, I can't say much.

There's no doubting that Sakito is an amazing musician, NIGHTMARE's early stuff showed this in particular.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who sees RUKA as emotionless. If you watch their DVD's pre 2006 he has fun with the band, but he became boring after that. Maybe it is because he wants to play bass, but wouldn't he play bass for LSN instead?

As for YOMI, I didn't know he smoked, he was never seen smoking with the other members. I always thought it was the endless touring NIGHTMARE has done for 16 years that caused YOMI's voice to deteriorate 

53 minutes ago, TheZigzagoon said:

His sheer rudeness to the fans

I don't think that  is a problem for fans coz for many of them he is like a "king" so I wondering if he don't play a role and act like the  mysterious guy with no emotion and is also known for have apathetic expression.

1 hour ago, MaikoMizu said:

After the disband of his previous band Luinspear he has postulated for be the bassist but Ni~ya was more talented with the bass than Ruka, he never liked to be drummer, the first instrument who he played was guitar then bass, he became drummer after losing a rock-paper-scissors game.

1 hour ago, TheZigzagoon said:

Maybe it is because he wants to play bass, but wouldn't he play bass for LSN instead?

If he don't play bass for LSN it's because he gets tired of what he likes

12 hours ago, TheZigzagoon said:

Sakito better not let me down and make an album full of electronic noise *cough* SCUMS *cough

Sorry for breaking it for you but Jekigan Meister is mostly a DJ act. I would not expect many actual instrunents being played and absolutely no major vocal feature. 

I wish I was wrong but I really think keeping expectations in check here is important.

It will be mostly electronic music  with rock elements.

I also prefer Sakito's music to Ruka's. I find Ruka much more formulaic and disjointed. I honesly like both. But I don't think this particular work is going to do it for anyone expecting Sakito to flourish in a style simmilar to Nightmare. I think LSN is going to be closer in sound to Nightmare than Jekigan. 

Edited by madygrain

12 hours ago, TheZigzagoon said:

i agree , , ive corrected it! :)

i have tried many ... many times ! to actually try to love nightmare , i love their style and all (muzzle was great imo)

but i cannot, couldn't stand yomi's voice , im so sorry but i just couldnt :( 

22 hours ago, Lereku said:

I don't think that  is a problem for fans coz for many of them he is like a "king" so I wondering if he don't play a role and act like the  mysterious guy with no emotion and is also known for have apathetic expression.

After the disband of his previous band Luinspear he has postulated for be the bassist but Ni~ya was more talented with the bass than Ruka, he never liked to be drummer, the first instrument who he played was guitar then bass, he became drummer after losing a rock-paper-scissors game.

If he don't play bass for LSN it's because he gets tired of what he likes

Man... that's dark. He's the drummer just because he lost a game of rock-paper-scissors. He's made it work for so long too... ;-;

43 minutes ago, MaikoMizu said:

Man... that's dark. He's the drummer just because he lost a game of rock-paper-scissors. He's made it work for so long too... ;-;

Yes that can sound weird but he is not the only bandman who play a instrument who he don't like for example IV the ex-bassist of ViViD said in many interviews he hated play bass and felt borred to play this instrument, for Ruka play drums is just a work and he play this instrument for don't be tired to play instruments who he likes.

14 hours ago, madygrain said:

Sorry for breaking it for you but Jekigan Meister is mostly a DJ act. I would not expect many actual instrunents being played and absolutely no major vocal feature. 

I wish I was wrong but I really think keeping expectations in check here is important.

It will be mostly electronic music  with rock elements.

I also prefer Sakito's music to Ruka's. I find Ruka much more formulaic and disjointed. I honesly like both. But I don't think this particular work is going to do it for anyone expecting Sakito to flourish in a style simmilar to Nightmare. I think LSN is going to be closer in sound to Nightmare than Jekigan. 

f8fe1bda.jpg

this pic was taken during JAKIGAN MEISTER live the 03/15/2017 so maybe will not have many electronic music or electronic effects

Yes, I know. But again, I just want to keep my expectations in check and warn others. Chances of being how I said are still fair enough, as far as I heard from what was played at that live.

Edited by madygrain

17 minutes ago, Saishu said:

There's always at least one "emotionless" member in every VK band. Not sure why that makes any difference in Nightmare. 

There's emotionless, then there's RUKA.

Literally you can tell he's bored of NIGHTMARE, furthermore I feel he hates it, and doesn't get on with the members. Watch the Vision of the world ruler documentary. He eats seperate from the band, travels to venues seperate from he band, he gets ready away from the band. You can't help but think he doesn't get on with the others.

Eh...I always thought that RUKA was just an incredibly quiet guy, but that he really enjoyed being around YOMI and laughing about his crazy antics. I remember watching some of 爆烈! ナイトメア episodes back in 2010 (?) and whenever he was on the show, YOMI was clearly trying to make him laugh as much as possible. 

4 minutes ago, r... said:

Eh...I always thought that RUKA was just an incredibly quiet guy, but that he really enjoyed being around YOMI and laughing about his crazy antics. I remember watching some of 爆烈! ナイトメア episodes back in 2010 (?) and whenever he was on the show, YOMI was clearly trying to make him laugh as much as possible. 

You see I used to think this, but after watching several NIGHTMARE and Sendai Kamotsu lives from 2003-2005 I noticed he was involved more, joked with all the members and seemed to enjoy it all. But anything from '06 onwards and he seems to get more and more exhausted by all of it, including the others, fairly quickly.

He is playing a character. It's so clear it is funny you are talking about it with such intensity.

Nightmare has been around with this lineup for ages. Ruka has been the most prolific songwriter in the band. He went on and did sendai kamotsu with them and wrote songs for it. He joins Yomi and Hitsugi on their dumb nico nico crap sometimes.

If he disliked the band so much and was annoyed by silliness that would not had been like that.

He is putting on a show to seem more interesting because he's probably a fairly boring anime/visual novel/idol otaku. 

Edited by madygrain

5 minutes ago, madygrain said:

He is playing a character. It's so clear it is funny you are talking about it with such intensity.

Nightmare has been around with this lineup for ages. Ruka has been the most prolific songwriter in the band. He went on and did send a ka not su with them and wrote songs for it. He joins Yomi and Hitsugi on their dumb nico nico crap sometimes.

If he disliked the band so much and was annoyed by silliness that would not had been like that.

He is putting on a show to seem more interesting because he's probably a fairly boring anime/visual novel/idol otaku. 

If it is an act, he's doing it VERY well XD

I have the DVD for Ultimate Circus final or whatever, and he looks absolutely bored there too. And that was, what, 2004?

He reminds me of Shinya from DEG, emotionless and stone-faced. Just not as pretty. 

13 hours ago, Saishu said:

He reminds me of Shinya from DEG, emotionless and stone-faced. Just not as pretty. 

that's Kendal Jenner.

naito are beautiful and emanate sex appeal.