Sign in to follow this  
Shaolan974

chariots new mini album "Revenir" release

my former manager kisaki is dead, I don't want new mitsu, I want same old business tricks

(on the other hand, this is marginally better than releasing 3 different single types with one re-recording per pop, idk)

"Succubus" was...awful. I wonder what Riku wants to do... he always composes weird stuff but this time.... arrrgh

Setlist for their 1st anniversary at 2017/04/22 at Ikebukuro EDGE

M-01.棘咎

M-02.閃光

M-03.シュガァパウダー

M-04.リビドー

M-05.the room 4 play

M-06.under world

M-07.鱗粉

M-08.Marigold

M-09.忌際

M-10.深紅に揺らめく、儚き鶺鴒

M-11.killing advisory

M-12.desperate

M-13.唯

M-14.trickster

M-15.亜種

M-16.絶望少女

M-17.トリガー

-ENCORE-

E-01.その瞬間贈る花束を

E-02.邪

E-03.Succubus

E-04.reversal

Edited by Shaolan974

I hope it's older songs myself, especially because I'd like to see some old Chariots' tunes revitalized. I've been loving their stuff since they got back together. And ideally the new songs will be better than Succubus. 

Weird pic which means I'm totally into it. I actually had totally forgotten this release was coming and now I'm hype. Succubus was pretty bad, so this can really only be better.

Hmm it's definitely gonna be interesting hearing the rerecordings, especially ablaze my sorrow. But looking forward to the new songs (kinda wish they touched cold pray tho lol)

Interestingly, the version of this on iTunes only has the first two tracks. The re-recordings are not there at all, but I don't recall "RAZZIE or Oscar" being a song they've ever released before either? 

Edited by ShanethVarosa

4 hours ago, ShanethVarosa said:

Interestingly, the version of this on iTunes only has the first two tracks. The re-recordings are not there at all, but I don't recall "RAZZIE or Oscar" being a song they've ever released before either? 

iTunes always seems to cut off tracks on certain vk releases, even for singles - I remember when I saw one of Marco's singles there and it only had one track :/ I just don't understand why they do that a lot.

If money wasn't so tight atm, I'd totally get the full EP ;w;

There may be a bigger profit for them to sell physical releases, so they can make "bonus material" available on physical CDs, even though it's supposed to be a part of the official release. I'm just spitballing, but it makes sense to me. And yeah, I would have bought the whole thing on iTunes if it were available in either country :/ 

Sign in to follow this