Shaolan974

THE BLACK SWAN new single, "蟲聲" (mushigoe) release

33 minutes ago, Elazmus said:

Anyone reminded of the intro to Chop Suey?

yass that and pink hair, lycaon taught hA

I don't remember what's their vocalists name, but ha look is honestly so very on point, my fav VK thing of 2017 so far.

is it just bc of me never rly paying proper attention to these dudes before or did they suddenly get like a huge bump in production values somewhere down the line? i feel like some of their older stuff sounded way jankier than this. i dig the look a lot actually, but i still can't stomach jin's clean vox no matter how hard i try 

Edited by Tokage

I highkey applaud 誠's dedication to rocking that hair fry #jealous

I don't like approx. half of their music, but their looks slay me lots recently, who'd have thought I will be stanning ex-undercode darlings out of the entire current scene

Both types are available on iTunes:

TYPE A: https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/mushigoe-type-a-single/id1294609625

TYPE B: https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/mushigoe-type-b-single/id1294609825

This is the closest to impressive they've gotten post-OUSIA. Musically, all previews sound great, but Jin is the weakest link who ruins it. He desperately needs a vocal coach if he wants to form another band next year.

both b-side tracks are such a snooze tbh.

I don't mind his voice ~when it fits the compositions, which doesn't happen that often, and I don't want him to water it down,

which happens with practically every indie vocalist once they decide to amp their songing game and hire that-one-heffer-everyone-in-the-scene-goes-to.

I hope he gets some better bandomen for his next band who will have some sort of permanent chemistry in the studio, and I hope it will take him less than a year to resurface again tbh.

2 hours ago, Saishu said:

Jesus Christ why do all of Jin’s chorus melodies sound the same?

Literally the same chorus in every song that's deemed a single. Literally the same vocal hook on "Blind Days" he uses in "Goodbye HUMAN" on NEGA's "VANITAS".

On 9/29/2017 at 3:48 PM, Seimeisen said:

Everything but Jin's flu voice was fantastic!

TBS disbanding makes me sad about the singing with the flu joke I made when jin actually had it earlier this year... (last year(?)) lmaoo

Shit tho I like all the previews, I think his high notes are getting cleaner, in DELTA he sounded much more at ease reaching it