Sign in to follow this  
hiroki

弾丸 NO LIMIT (Dangan NO LIMIT) will disband

弾丸 NO LIMIT (Dangan NO LIMIT) will disband after their one-man live at TSUTAYA O-West on 2017/08/18, following which Ba.ちか(chika) will retire from band activities.

Edited by hiroki

Member comments:

Miyuu:

I used to be terrible at conveying my thoughts through words.
I'm not sure if it's because I'm nervous, but I really didn't like how words always fail me in front of people.
Looking back there were probably more miserable moments than not for this reason.

But because I love to sing, and I love standing on stage, I was able to come this far.
The joy I felt from overcoming problems together with these guys, no matter how trivial they were, was something I wouldn't exchange for anything else.
Needless to say there were also numerous difficult times.
Still, whenever that happens, Leo, Chika and Yusuke--all 3 of them would cheer me on.
We all knew this wasn't simply a hobby or game to us, and so we always took it seriously.
Just so that we can continue to protect our band Dangan NO LIMIT.

But it wasn't only the members who were protecting the band.
There's also our staff, other bandmen, and most importantly all of you who supported us.
On hindsight, I feel that we've received so much from all of you.

To speak the truth, I really want to continue with the 4 of us.
I don't want to leave behind any regrets, and I'll do my absolute best for the remaining time that we're around.
I'll continue to improve moving forward.

Until the very end, let's do this together.

Leo:

A few days after our oneman live at Tsutaya-West on 2/18, Chika contacted us to express his wish to retire from music activities.
I had some time to consider what our next step should be as a band, as well as the path that I should take, but I reached a point where I didn't know what to do anymore.
We held multiple meetings with Chika, as well as among the 3 of us.
There was the option of continuing Dangan NO LIMIT with just the 3 of us, but we chose to disband instead.

Honestly, there are still lots of things we wanted to do.
At our February oneman, we promised to take all of you to even bigger places.
I'm sorry we were unable to keep that promise. Personally that's the one regret that has been haunting me.

I wanted Dangan NO LIMIT to be the band of my life, and if I could, to be doing music with these same members until the day I die.
I have no doubt that this also applies to Miyuu, Yusuke, and Chika.
But that dream wouldn't be possible without any 1 of the 4 of us, and so we decided to disband.

Until Chika was finally resolved in his decision to retire, I'm sure it was also difficult for him to find an answer.
No matter what, I want to properly send off a buddy with whom I've been chasing the same dream for 3.5 years, and so until the last moment we will never let up.
We'll continue to convey our thoughts through our music.

I'm really happy to be part of Dangan NO LIMIT, playing the guitar and writing songs for our band.
I'm sorry for not being able to protect the band.
And to everyone: thank you.

Yusuke:

Sorry for the abrupt announcement.

To be honest, as a band we encountered many many difficult times.
But together we've been able to solve every problem that came our way, and the other members became like family to me.
I've never once thought that I want to quit this band, or that I want this to end.
Yet it was impossible for us to choose to continue with another member who isn't Chika.

It isn't long till we disband, but I'll continue to do our best to repay every single one of you who has supported us and cheered us on.

Please continue to support us until the very end.

Chika:

Firstly, I'm sorry to all of you who have been supporting us.

I'll be retiring from music on 8/18.
Owing to family matters it has become difficult for me to continue playing in Dangan NO LIMIT, and after mulling over it I've decided to quit music.

For me to be playing in a band I love, motivated by those of you who love the band, and those of you who love me--it would be a blatant lie to say that I'm able to give up all of that without any lingering regrets.

However I've thought over this for a long time, and I had no choice but to make this decision.

So the only thing I can do is to keep whatever regrets I have within myself, together with the memories I created with the other members and with all of you who have been supporting us for these 3.5 years.

I'll be delighted if I can remain--still playing my bass--in a small corner of your mind, even for just a fleeting instant.
Thank you so much for everything until now.

For the remaining 4 months, I want to create the best memories for Dangan NO LIMIT and for all of you fans.

Source: http://www.dangan-nolimit.com/2017_0418/

Edited by hiroki

Sign in to follow this