Sign in to follow this  
Kiryu999

41-Yoichi (ex-Amber Bullet) has passed away

Damn, that's awful. First Hideto, and now this guy. Wasn't the singer from Balalaika in this band too? I wonder how he must feel right now.

Rest in peace.

damn, and this is the second person from that band to pass away? shame to hear, hope everyone's holding up

Oh damn... R.I.P.

Posting this... because Amber Bullet was one of my first indie vk bands and not by case I continued to follow their following projects... hearing this news is quite bad :-(

An accident like a car accident or not specified? If not specified, I won't dig into it too much. Echoing that it's a shame two people from this band have passed so young. RIP.

1 hour ago, Zeus said:

An accident like a car accident or not specified? If not specified, I won't dig into it too much. Echoing that it's a shame two people from this band have passed so young. RIP.

From the other tweets of that person, it seems like it was a car accident. I'm not 100% sure though

On 4/18/2017 at 9:14 AM, Ada Suilen said:

Oh damn... R.I.P.

Posting this... because Amber Bullet was one of my first indie vk bands and not by case I continued to follow their following projects... hearing this news is quite bad :-(

Same here.

Sign in to follow this