Nightgaze19

Hello everyone!

Hello everyone! My name is Nightgaze, but you can call me Night! I never really know what to say on these things but I suppose I should mention that, presumably like everyone else here, I am very passionate about Visual Kei (there are very few bands that I don't like) and wanted to join a strong community of great fans ^_^ so it's nice to meet you all and I hope we can get along well!

5 hours ago, gekiai said:

Hello and welcome! What are some of your favorite bands?

I have a bunch of favourite bands but my main VK artists are exist†trace, Nightmare, Aldious (not fully VK but they've done VK events so idk), Purple Stone, vistlip, 己龍 (Kiryu), NoGoD, コドモドラゴン (Codomo Dragon), ELYSION, REIGN, DaizyStripper, lynch., and so many more I could go all day really but I'm sure you could too XD

5 hours ago, Nightgaze19 said:

I have a bunch of favourite bands but my main VK artists are exist†trace, Nightmare, Aldious (not fully VK but they've done VK events so idk), Purple Stone, vistlip, 己龍 (Kiryu), NoGoD, コドモドラゴン (Codomo Dragon), ELYSION, REIGN, DaizyStripper, lynch., and so many more I could go all day really but I'm sure you could too XD

Ooh yay, another Purple Stone fan! We have quite a coalition of PS lovers here lol (Check your emoticons and you'll see Keiya and Fuma xD )

I listen to a few of the other bands listed too, but my favorites are GOTCHAROCKA, A9, Purple Stone, UNiTE, sukekiyo, and Arlequin! I listen to many others and my favorites shuffle at times depending lol 

Welcome to MH Night

nice your a fan of Purple Stone, thats cool, yeah i'm also the same as you,

there are some bands that i don't really listen to but, i try to listen so, you should try listening to their music sometimes.

Enjoy your time.