Shaolan974

藍-AI-(DEATHGAZE) solo project "DARRELL" new single "DEAD INSIDE" release

藍-AI-(DEATHGAZE) solo project "DARRELL" new single "DEAD INSIDE" will be released at 2017/07/19

"DARRELL" members:
Vo.&Gt.藍-AI- (DEATHGAZE)
Gt.潤(jun) (ex-Butterfly syndrome)
Ba.JOKER
Dr.真(makoto) (ex-KeiL-->ジャガー(jaguar)(support)-->MaveRick-->EAT YOU ALIVE)

BIOGRAPHY_DARRELL.jpg

http://darrell.jp/

Edited by Shaolan974

let's see how much "DEATHGAZE" this will be - by the looks of it, it's DEATHGAZE 3.0

but I'm fine with this as long as I can hear his voice

seems he wants to go on with the DEATHGAZE stuff but with different people
honestly i can't imagine Ai singing something different than DEATHGAZE style
his solo carrer was DEATHGAZE in disguise.he can't create a different concept like Kyo did forming sukekiyo

this man is literally incapable of making anything other than the same 4 or 5 songs over and over again, so it's basically a given that this is probably gonna be deathgaze 3.0

if he actually ends up doing something surprising, i'll eat my hat

Maybe he was tired of seeing his name on his release and change to a band name

and kawaii dg 3.0 look

Edited by ruki11

Well they look like deathgaze and lets be honest we can be pretty sure they will sound like deathgaze.

dead inside - the feeling I get when I see this guy's droopy face

and the fact that he once plagiarized rammstein :/

Edited by sheepprincessgara

ok i shitposted in this thread once but now i want to real talk

i was a little surprised Ai came back for solo work at all because he squandered all of his good will with deathgaze fans during their 10th anniversary. when i saw him he had a miserable amount of fans (fun fact one or two of the jouren were foreign tho, that was cool). naoki's post-dgz project isn't exactly killing it either. it's not like deathgaze was a top tier popular band in japan but the degree to which their fanbase has crumbled is actually a little breathtaking... i don't really see it for Ai in particular, but he keeps holding out against my expectations. maybe he's just gonna do this until he dies regardless of how it pays off

I personally think Naoki's band is amazing, but of course that doesn't mean they're gonna be popular. They're just like kind of unheard of really so I wonder if they'll have a big VK break at all. But if I may ask how did Ai like lose all the fans or whatever? Is he really so impossible to be around or work with? 

6 hours ago, ShanethVarosa said:

I personally think Naoki's band is amazing, but of course that doesn't mean they're gonna be popular. They're just like kind of unheard of really so I wonder if they'll have a big VK break at all. But if I may ask how did Ai like lose all the fans or whatever? Is he really so impossible to be around or work with? 

We got lynch. because Hazuki didn't like working with Ai, right? Or am I remembering that wrong?

7 hours ago, ShanethVarosa said:

They used to quite popular, but they got cocky and treat their fans like shit. Their fans even created a website to documents the shittie things they did.LOL

http://96.xmbs.jp/deathwig/

hazuki and ai are still butt buddies they just both wanted a monopoly on songwriting so hazuki struck out on his own. (there was even a fairly substantial rumor that ai's part time job was working for hazuki's mom's business lmao)

@deadman posted the link but there were problems with the member's private relationships not staying private, Au putting up fan gifts on auction, and something about a fan sign made for the 10th anniversary being given to the band and then being found in the garbage outside the venue... a lot of their "old guard" fans were the sources of this information and it completely poisoned the well