Alkaloid

Chanty Gu.shia. has been arrested

i've seen the following speculated on tanuki... it sounds like they really don't know anything

1. drugs
2. stat rape (with Rio's case there was no way people wouldn't guess this tho)

3. ore ore sagi

it's very interesting to me that like lynch. with Akinori, Chanty has seemed to be able to dodge the press for now. i really wonder what separates cases like Rio's from cases like Shia's but at this point i have nfi

^It's just a couple of cases, hon.

I might as well bet on drugs (considering the latest trends, "WEED LMAO") or just some random misorderly conduct because rape cases get easily and quickly leaked to the public if anything.

Reminder: never go full DQN, bandoman-sama.

Isn't that two arrests this week? With Rio from Londboy being the first? Damn, we're on a roll!

maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan!!! damn shame. hope this doesn't fuck up the band's sound too badly. shoulda smoked some of the devil's lettuce instead, dude

Nooo shia :( ugh there I thought it's just some nonesense you'renotallowedtoliveRock'nRollinJapan-weed or whatsover incident but fraud? Can someone translate what the blog entry says? 

SCAMMER QUEEN

deer god they might as well recruit a guitarist from indie rock or smthin cuz shia was fucking good ;____;

3 hours ago, Shir0 said:

Nooo shia :( ugh there I thought it's just some nonesense you'renotallowedtoliveRock'nRollinJapan-weed or whatsover incident but fraud? Can someone translate what the blog entry says? 

That's all the blog says, is that he was arrested for fraud. It didn't go into any further detail about that.

2 hours ago, saishuu said:

to me they could get SIZNA and go full-on artkei tbh

So much this. But they don't even need to go artkei with him. SIZNA is so talented he could only propel them further.

Apparently Shia was fired from the band since the 30th April it would be applied in fraud cases, Chanty will continue at 4 members and the members apologize for the worries to their fans.

http://lineblog.me/chanty/archives/1062419028.html

Wow that really suck, if I'm not wrong he is the main composer of the band I really hope they will continue to do good music without him

1 hour ago, Elazmus said:

Ohhhh fuck.

Good music has been written in jail before let's not forget....

Now I'm imagining Chanty either going toward Gangster Rap Rock, or Jail Blues xD