Sign in to follow this  
rainonyourparade

A Terrible Intro

Greetings, or rather hi again. I was part of this community about 5-6 years ago. I was somewhat active until I just kind of disappeared and forgot about it.

Anyway I still follow a few vk bands like Merry, cali≠gari, Plastic Tree, Liphlich, Kaya, and Xaa-Xaa. I try to follow auctions and webshops to find new artists, though I can honestly say it's harder to get into the newer bands.

Asides from that, I'm a university student that's a fan of indie and metal in general. Lately been into the French metal group Eths. I'm also hoping to graduate with a degree in conservation biology soon. So that's about it.

I look forward to participating and becoming part of the community again👍

Disclaimer: I'm on mobile so sorry for any typos or mistakes.

Yay, I love Merry, Kaya, and Plastic Tree too!! I understand how you feel about newer bands too, can't really get into them as good as established bands. Luckily they tend to die off within a few months or so, lol x)

Welcome to the forum, or as I should say, welcome back!

Edited by sheepprincessgara

Welcome back to MH

great, an indie fan and metal, that only means were going to be pals since i'm also a college student just like you and we have the same taste of interest when it comes to indies.

There are lots of newer bands that you'll find here in general asides from the ones that you've listened to.

Enjoy your time.

1 hour ago, K-x-H said:

Welcome back to MH

great, an indie fan and metal, that only means were going to be pals since i'm also a college student just like you and we have the same taste of interest when it comes to indies.

There are lots of newer bands that you'll find here in general asides from the ones that you've listened to.

Enjoy your time.

Hi and thanks. Yeah, the newer bands I've checked out I really didn't like, so I'm open to suggestions.

Sign in to follow this