Sign in to follow this  
waive1129

LONDBOY guitar RIO arrested

Just now, Kiryu999 said:

Love how people are talking about the girl basically beging for him to fuck her while there's absolutely no details about what really happened between them 

There has been no crucial piece of information called "rape scenario" either. If such thing ever happened IRL, they would definitely bring it up just like with other musician-related scandals.

So we could legitly speculate on their mutual consent, albeit manipulated one (i.e. "fuck-begging" claim cannot be debunked at this point)?

1 minute ago, Kiryu999 said:

Love how people are talking about the girl basically begging him to fuck her while there's absolutely no details about what really happened between them 

I think it's because it's not far from the truth quite often if you've experienced the scene for yourself.

I love how people are making inferences when no further details have been released. This is why I said not to jump to any conclusion no matter how well reasoned unless supported by data. If y'all wanna hash out this argument, take it to another topic and dig up details about what happened to SHINTARO from BLACK CAT. As this stage, it's getting very close to off topic discussions.

Japan statutory rape law is violated when an individual has consensual sexual contact with a person under age 13. At 13, Japan's base age of consent is the lowest of any developed country. However, many prefectures also have local "corruption of minors" or "obscenity statutes" (淫行条例) which raise the de-facto age of consent to 16-18, unless they are in a "sincere romantic relationship", usually determined by parental consent. For example, the effective age of consent in Tokyo by local statute is 18. The age of marriage is 16 for girls and 18 for boys with parental permission, and 20 otherwise (as stated in " ナス邃「窶慊カ窶「ナクナスニ停?邸", the Child Welfare Act of Japan.

The girl was 18 at the time so in my honest opinion she legally consented. To me it looks like she's doing this to get back at him probably for saying what they "had" isn't serious because most girl's that sleep with band's keep it hush hush 🤔

tbh i'd arrest that girl too. And i feel bad for Rio. i like him anyway.

i think that 90% that girl wanted to ruin his life and a band.  "Main" rule for gya is NOT TO TELL someone that you fucked a bandomen. 

i'm afaird that he will be gone now....

and i will never change my signature here. lol. stay, Rio staaaaaaaay

daaamn people, jeez...

the law is the law, wether people think its fair or not. If it was actually an serious issue that mattered, we could argue regarding its legitimacy, but this is about vk bois banging legally underaged people. Is Rio so desperate that he HAD to bang that girl? like, is japan lacking adult girls he could meet and go on dates and such, that he HAD to do it with her? There's no excuse. If you are in the scene and have a brain, ask for some ids. or accept that you are exposing yourself to some pretty fucked up situation

1 hour ago, appl- said:

tbh i'd arrest that girl too. And i feel bad for Rio. i like him anyway.

i think that 90% that girl wanted to ruin his life and a band.  "Main" rule for gya is NOT TO TELL someone that you fucked a bandomen. 

HE INCRIMINATED HIMSELF for fuck's sake she didn't tell anyone! he told the police about it!
nobody is trying to yoko ono LONDBOY ffs

Edited by cvltic

23 minutes ago, cvltic said:

HE INCRIMINATED HIMSELF for fuck's sake she didn't tell anyone! he told the police about it!
nobody is trying to yoko ono LONDBOY ffs

Someone physically has to go to the police to actually make a report that these 2 had been seeing each other before they can arrest him. He didn't just walk up in there & go I need to confess 

54 minutes ago, Donttalkback said:

Someone physically has to go to the police to actually make a report that these 2 had been seeing each other before they can arrest him. He didn't just walk up in there & go I need to confess 

I'm getting irritated w/ people who didn't read previous posts or didn't/can't read the related articles jumping in so I'll reiterate:
The police questioned him on an unrelated matter, and he provided the information about his relationship w/ this girl.

事件発覚の経緯となったのは「りお」こと村田賢太容疑者がバンド活動を巡ってトラブルになり警察に相談していたところ、LONDBOY(ロンドボーイ)のファンだった女子高生が被害に遭っていたことが判明。 (https://more-news.jp/article/detail/21537)

"The discovery of the incident started when suspect Kenta Murata AKA "Rio" spoke to the police regarding troubles concerning the band's activities, where it was confirmed that a female high school student who was a LONDBOY fan was a victim."

Edited by cvltic

4 hours ago, Donttalkback said:

Japan statutory rape law is violated when an individual has consensual sexual contact with a person under age 13. At 13, Japan's base age of consent is the lowest of any developed country. However, many prefectures also have local "corruption of minors" or "obscenity statutes" (淫行条例) which raise the de-facto age of consent to 16-18, unless they are in a "sincere romantic relationship", usually determined by parental consent. For example, the effective age of consent in Tokyo by local statute is 18. The age of marriage is 16 for girls and 18 for boys with parental permission, and 20 otherwise (as stated in " ナス邃「窶慊カ窶「ナクナスニ停?邸", the Child Welfare Act of Japan.

The girl was 18 at the time so in my honest opinion she legally consented. To me it looks like she's doing this to get back at him probably for saying what they "had" isn't serious because most girl's that sleep with band's keep it hush hush 🤔

I really like how Japan ensures such laws and then creates loopholes for parental consent and long lasting relationships. Seems responsible enough.

3 hours ago, chemicalpictures said:

Is Rio so desperate that he HAD to bang that girl?

Like I said, it's not about being desperate, it's about an animal insticnt few people seem to be able to ignore.

We know gyas, we know how some are OBSESSED with fucking bandomen. I think based on sheer statistics we can speculate she consented.

1 hour ago, cvltic said:

I'm getting irritated w/ people who didn't read previous posts or didn't/can't read the related articles jumping in so I'll reiterate:
The police questioned him on an unrelated matter, and he provided the information about his relationship w/ this girl.

"The discovery of the incident started when suspect Kenta Murata AKA "Rio" spoke to the police regarding troubles concerning the band's activities, where it was confirmed that a female high school student who was a LONDBOY fan was a victim."

Then be prepared to be very irritated by me jumping in & giving my opinion because I don't believe she's a victom at all & I will voice my opinion, I have read all the news articles & stories that have been released. But I will continue to support Rio & LONDBOY regardless of the outcome. ✌

2 minutes ago, Donttalkback said:

Then be prepared to be very irritated by me jumping in & giving my opinion because I don't believe she's a victom at all & I will voice my opinion, I have read all the news articles & stories that have been released. But I will continue to support Rio & LONDBOY regardless of the outcome. ✌

im so happy londboy has at least 1 fan on here

6 minutes ago, Donttalkback said:

then be prepared to be called a rapist sympathizer ✌

9 minutes ago, Donttalkback said:

idgaf who you stan or how hard you want to do it, just don't bring incorrect information when you do it

24 minutes ago, cvltic said:

idgaf who you stan or how hard you want to do it, just don't bring incorrect information when you do it

My information wasn't incorrect 

12 minutes ago, Donttalkback said:

My information wasn't incorrect 

Except he did just walk up in there to talk about another issue and ended up confessing (whether unknowingly or not).

2 hours ago, Komorebi said:

Like I said, it's not about being desperate, it's about an animal insticnt few people seem to be able to ignore.

Yes, it is about being desperate and/or just plain stupid. There's no excuse. In 2017, you cannot use "few people are able to ignore animal instinct" as an argument. I don't know where you live,  but here there's a name for people who can't control their ding-dongs, and it's not a pretty one

He's probably just stupid, tho. Looks like the classic case of someone thinking it won't happen to him, until it does

Edited by chemicalpictures

2 hours ago, cvltic said:

Except he did just walk up in there to talk about another issue and ended up confessing (whether unknowingly or not).

The conversation about the girl would have been bought up by the police & no arrests should have been made if there were no complaints 

59 minutes ago, Donttalkback said:

no arrests should have been made if there were no complaints 

DOieT9c.gif

my bad i thought we were talking about the actual situation and not fantasy. consensual relationship with over 20 male + <18 girl + no parental approval = misdemeanor

20 minutes ago, cvltic said:

DOieT9c.gif

my bad i thought we were talking about the actual situation and not fantasy. consensual relationship with over 20 male + <18 girl + no parental approval = misdemeanor

How do we know there's no parental approval ?? There's been no statements from them demanding he be arrested.

Sign in to follow this