Sign in to follow this  
waive1129

LONDBOY guitar RIO arrested

God Damn It Vkei, bandomen cannot stay away from bangya pussy.

Like seriously, learn from past mistakes of other bandmen..lmao cause this seems to be a cycle. Like seriously do bandmen just see headlines of oher vkei guys getting locked up from shit like his and go "a durr he got locked up for getting that underage bangya poo-nanny, let me do the SAME EXACT thing, nothing could go wrong right?".

Either mess with fans your age or something cause these underage girls like to take advantage as a ploy for blackmailing or just sabotaging the band itself. OR HERES AN IDEA...GO MEET SOMEONE WHILE YOURE NOT LOOKING LIKE MR.KAWAII GUITARIST KUN WIH ALL THAT MAKE UP ON BBY. LMAO

CZseGdsW0AAI5F6.jpg

CZseFufXEAQ68Zx.jpg

^LEARN FROM HIS MISTAKE RIO

Let this remind those VK bandomen that it's safer for them to dive in dat obaa-san pussy instead of their own bangyas, mitsus etc.

You may never know with these chicks... (to be quite honest, I am also inclined to believe that he did not know anything about it - kinda given for those fangirls not to disclose their age with their crazy mad minds these days or so)

7 minutes ago, Carmelzors said:

Let this remind those VK bandomen that it's safer for them to dive in dat obaa-san pussy instead of their own bangyas, mitsus etc.

giphy.gif

For real tho, I guess it must be hard to 'play it safe' when your only outlet for getting with chicks is a fanbase that literally consists of 90% underage gals, lol. That said, screw this guy.

I'm guessing the band won't be hurt too bad if they lose him. As I can see they'll still have one guitarist left who can safely play those two chords under the screechy synths just fine by himself. ;<

Edited by Jigsaw9

4 minutes ago, Jigsaw9 said:

giphy.gif

For real tho, I guess it must be hard to 'play it safe' when your only outlet for getting with chicks is a fanbase that literally consists of 90% underage gals, lol. That said, screw this guy.

I'm guessing the band won't be hurt too bad if they lose him. As I can see they'll still have one guitarist left who can safely play those two chords under the screechy synths just fine by himself. ;<

tumblr_inline_mw3ny8D1dd1rhzssx.png

(Double-post sorry) They would have signed a very yensome contract with PSC if that fuckboy only bothered to meet this (g)milf instead.

#thirstytomomi #doitlikevidoll

The scene is KNOWN for having too many underage fans;

The fans are KNOWN for being crazy and doing creepy shit for their favorite musicians;

Japanese enforcers are KNOWN for taking this seriously;

There has been SEVERAL cases of colleages being fucked by this;

There is SEVERE consequences for the careers of those who are arrested;

When you see people making the same mistake for the 14098742109812th time, it stops being something to argue over, the stupidity on that level speaks for itself. If you really wanna bang that suspiciously young-looking girl that bad, ask for some ids and take pictures of it, for god's sake

yeah, with the string of arrests and the actual intentional exploitation of underage fans (see: dudes asking for highschoolers on tanuki) at this point you need to do your due diligence. even if it's not a revenge thing no minor's parent would be happy to hear she's banging some colorful NEET and would happily nail your gross ass to the wall. 

edit: wtf the yahoo article says the police talked to him about another matter and then he incriminated himself. so y'all don't have to pity him for getting entrapped by a gya... his dumb ass got himself arrested

Edited by cvltic

2 hours ago, cvltic said:

edit: wtf the yahoo article says the police talked to him about another matter and then he incriminated himself. so y'all don't have to pity him for getting entrapped by a gya... his dumb ass got himself arrested

khaled.jpg

24? Goddamn he looks 40. They said thats why Masatoshi from ANli Pollicino got kicked out of the band for. VK men- stick with them cougar chicks okie?!  Rio is the little shit who tries to look like Yume from Codomo Dragon.

50 minutes ago, anadentone said:

24? Goddamn he looks 40. They said thats why Masatoshi from ANli Pollicino got kicked out of the band for. VK men- stick with them cougar chicks okie?!  Rio is the little shit who tries to look like Yume from Codomo Dragon.

That's not him. It's SHINTARO (ex-BLACK CAT) who got arrested for a similar thing (and is way older than 24 xD)

I'd like to think that he really didn't know her age. If he's allowed to return to the band I'll feel so bad for him. It must be awful having that on your shoulders since some people don't like to believe that people are innocent, especially as news spreads so quickly. If he did do it purposefully though, he needs to start thinking straight and set his priorities right because it gives the whole band a bad name and it isn't fair on the rest of them. Meh, he's probably been fired.

Edited by tenshibara

I don't feel an inkling of sympathy for him. As many people here have said before, many bandmen have made these same mistakes, you would think others would see this and be more careful? This ain't his first offense either, apparently so I'm starting to think he's a pedo.

So yeah. Continue blaming your bandmen's stupid failures on the coo coo fangirls, when the bandmen, the actual adults, should be a lot more careful since their livelihood and freedom is on the line. 

Btw: sorry if I sound bitter, it isn't to anyone here in particular but I saw a shitstorm of FB comments borderline defending Rio and I legit wanted to combust

Edited by gekiai

At this point there is no reason to protect him. xD

To be honest I liked that guy and I understand other people, who wished he was innocent or felt bad for him, but yeah...

I didn't even know that guy before this thing exploded in his face XD

Yeah, everyone knows fucking underage girls is wrong, but how many guys can seriously say no when they have the teenager already panties down and rubbing her ass on them? In all honestly, how many dudes here could say no when the girl is already throwing herself at them?

That doesn't make it any less his fault, it's just that human nature is too prone to fall for stupid shit knowingly.

Not defending him, just saying sometimes the blame is shared.

57 minutes ago, Komorebi said:

I didn't even know that guy before this thing exploded in his face XD

Yeah, everyone knows fucking underage girls is wrong, but how many guys can seriously say no when they have the teenager already panties down and rubbing her ass on them? In all honestly, how many dudes here could say no when the girl is already throwing herself at them?

That doesn't make it any less his fault, it's just that human nature is too prone to fall for stupid shit knowingly.

Not defending him, just saying sometimes the blame is shared.

Exactly my point as well while I was making that previous post. I am not playing any kind of apologist game either, but we gotta also put the heavy emphasis on what @chemicalpicturessaid about crazy fans. These gals definitely have no clue what kind of potential serial maniacs-in-bandoman-disguise they are dealing with, but even with some mid/late-teen wits (I highly doubt girls below 15 or 16 practice bandgirling over there) and self-control they should at least know things like "caution" and slip away instead of falling into bandoman laps. The hell, knowing Japan and their views on things like dignity, "career-building" and all sorts of things these younglings have to yet witness in their lives, she will be most probably and subconsciously risking/wrecking her prospective educational/career status further if this escalates into such, should I say, "whoring".

So let this not be just an "anti-fuckboy" PSA for aspiring/current vk bandomen, but also for fangirls who should see "the line" instead of realizing hypersexual, perverse fantasies about getting shagged by Kisaki homunculi. AFAIK the article itself does not even name "the rape scenario" here - so technically there was a "consent", albeit from a person of illegal age, no? This chick should be therefore held responsible for fucking up as well. These bangyas and mitsus are no "mummy's lil' angels" anymore, lol.

Edited by Alroy

On 4/11/2017 at 2:46 PM, hiroki said:

none of that matter, except an age arbitrarily stipulated by the law.

On 4/11/2017 at 3:13 PM, Komorebi said:

Same. With a law like that it's so easy for a rabid or jealous girl to seduce a guy, lie about her age and cry wolf later.

is there a contest for the most fucked up comment award i'm not seeing or

Sign in to follow this