Sign in to follow this  
waive1129

LONDBOY guitar RIO arrested

It can't be real. It can't be real.It can't be real.It can't be real.

Edited by appl-

He (村田賢太 (Kenta Murata), 24) fucked a girl who just became a fan in March (???) and he denied knowing she was underage.

Edited by sheepprincessgara

1 hour ago, sheepprincessgara said:

He (村田賢太 (Kenta Murata), 24) fucked a girl who just became a fan in March and he denied knowing she was underage.

Maybe he really wasn't aware.

12 minutes ago, sume7 said:

Maybe he really wasn't aware.

This is what I'm inclined to believe. I know some people like to string people up as perverts with malicious intent in these sorts of situations but I just can't get behind that. If he genuinely didn't know then it's just a really shitty situation for everyone involved, himself included.

警察の調べによりますと、村田容疑者は去年9月から10月にかけて、ファンの女子高校生に東京都内のホテルなどで、2度にわたって、わいせつな行為をしたとして、都の青少年健全育成条例などに違反した疑いが持たれています。

女子高校生は「去年3月ごろにファンになり、ライブハウスに通うようになった」と話しているということで、警察は2人が知り合ったいきさつを調べています。

Correct me if I'm wrong, but according to this sentence, he was actually caught with this girl twice from September to October of last year. Police are now investigating a third person that the two got acquainted with.

36 minutes ago, rvrgf said:

This is what I'm inclined to believe. I know some people like to string people up as perverts with malicious intent in these sorts of situations but I just can't get behind that. If he genuinely didn't know then it's just a really shitty situation for everyone involved, himself included.

unpopular opinion probably, but i actually feel bad for rio.

in situations like this (i.e. nothing in the article suggests there's any duress/force involved) it's always the guy (well, the "adult", lolol) who's charged and the girl gets away unscathed. statutory rape laws are one of those extremely blunt tools that give zero regard to circumstantial considerations, and whose technicality make them ridiculously easy for people to exploit to ruin another's life if they wanted to. was there force? was there mutual consent? had the girl orchestrated everything with the intent to lie and then sabotage the guy after the act? none of that matter, except an age arbitrarily stipulated by the law.

I'm sad this is becoming enough of an occurrence for me to repeat this again, but until we get more evidence - and I'm waiting with chips and dip for that moment - don't take any sides too quickly.

7 hours ago, hiroki said:

unpopular opinion probably, but i actually feel bad for rio.

in situations like this (i.e. nothing in the article suggests there's any duress/force involved) it's always the guy (well, the "adult", lolol) who's charged and the girl gets away unscathed. statutory rape laws are one of those extremely blunt tools that give zero regard to circumstantial considerations, and whose technicality make them ridiculously easy for people to exploit to ruin another's life if they wanted to. was there force? was there mutual consent? had the girl orchestrated everything with the intent to lie and then sabotage the guy after the act? none of that matter, except an age arbitrarily stipulated by the law.

Same. With a law like that it's so easy for a rabid or jealous girl to seduce a guy, lie about her age and cry wolf later.

if he IS innocent, too bad for him.

if he KNEW the girl's real age... then start thinking with your other head please.

Edited by Komorebi

10 minutes ago, Komorebi said:

if he IS innocent, too bad for him.

if he KNEW the girl's real age... then start thinking with your other head please.

That's what I think about this situation. He might be a creepy pervert or that girl lied to him intentionally.

Londboy sure has some pretty bad luck recently. Hope they can somehow work things out. >_>

Edited by ShTon

Sign in to follow this