echo

CLear

CLear took part in the bangyaru jiken live last at Shinjuku club SCIENCE! 

DGtp5w2UwAAwbC0.jpg

Here's their set list:

DGtp5v5V0AAuXWN.jpg

1. 夢うつつ(yume utsutsu)

2. Dizzling Dance

3. Dearest

4. キセキ (kiseki) ⇦ New song!!

This set list was kind of ridiculous. Like jumping and moshing in EACH song?? I was so tired haha. Yume utsutsu's mosh at the end goes on FOREVER haha and Dizzling Dance is basically just different forms of jumping the whole song with some headbanging and oritatami haha Dearest is their towel song so you jump while waving your towel around and then go into mosh. I think they were trying to kill us. haha But it was a lot of fun!! They didn't have as many gya today... there were like 4 people in saizen plus me and my friend in the 2nd row haha. I think there were two Kai gya behind me. And like CLear gya are so shy. No one yells their names during the parts where you usually yell names so recently I usually start it LOL. Being the only one yelling someone's name is kinda embarrassing but w/e haha the Wataru gya will usually join in a bit and there were a couple of girls yelling Kai. Poor Tsukimi doesn't get any love T_T

I was so happy to FINALLY hear their new song!! I was a bit worried before the live cos Ryota had tweeted that there's rapping and windmill headbanging in it so I thought maybe they had tried to make a super heavy song or something, which could potentially sound be very un-CLear (pun??? lolol) or if not an  un-CLear song, I thought it might sound super disjointed, but it was surprisingly really smooth transitions haha. Or maybe I'm just biased af and wasn't paying as close attention as I could to the song itself cos we were all trying to figure out the furi. haha but I really like it!! I hope they play it again at their next live!!

At buppan Ryota said it was his first time rapping! I would never have guessed! Like it wasn't just the talking fast like how some Japanese artists will do in songs, but it actually had a rhythm to it and they had a good rap beat and I am just very very pleased with it all haha <3 I can't wait to buy it!! I really REEEEAALLLY hope that they put Goodbye or Chocolate Cake on the single with it. That would literally make my life. haha

Anyway, here's some picspam!

Spoiler

DGtCzHTUwAA6Y3Q.jpg

DGtCzHmUAAA5hAs.jpg

DGtIqr6UwAAzXPE.jpg

DGtIqr3UMAAE46G.jpg

DGtIqr3UQAA6Hhx.jpg

DGtMOToUQAIy2Cr.jpg

DGtMOTmUQAQCG1r.jpg

DGtOOxfU0AA1DBF.jpg

DGtOOlCUIAAgiBj.jpg

They had a different support bassist than usual. Last night Kazuki (ex. AmyDolly) supported instead of Miu.

CLear's next live is August 31st! They hinted that they'll wear yukata for the live! Last night a lot of bandmen and gya wore yukata and they were like oh yeah summer... we should've worn yukata too... haha

Details:

2017.08.31 @ Ikebukuro EDGE

【Cast】

ジャックケイパー / せばだばまいねびょん / L.O.V.E / Airish / RIKUTO inck. / NORANECO / 8月情報解禁バンド / DatuRΛ / Sclaim / BRATBAX / THE ENDEMIC OAK / CLear

OPEN 14:00 / START 14:30
Pre-order 3500 / Doors 4000 (separate drink charge)

Tickets (eplus): http://sort.eplus.jp/sys/T1U14P0010843P006001P002232956P0030001

It's been a while since their last live, but I've finally finished writing about it for anyone who's interested <3

I love this band so much and I still can't believe they're gone T_T

DMWRgRBV4AAFgAa.jpg

But at least most of them are continuing with music in some form or another <3

DMZSoiEWAAALupZ.jpg

DMZYCYBWAAADM91.jpg

2017.10.17@渋谷REX

CLear LAST ONEMAN SHOW

~夢の邂逅~

SETLIST

キセキ

Dearest

チョコレヱトケーキ

-MC-

Visit a rain

星流る夜に

グッド・バイ

-アコースティック-

つきみ。piano solo

幻想曲(acoustic ver.)

Surround(acoustic ver.)

妄想クローゼット(acoustic ver.)

夢うつつ(acoustic ver.)

-MC-

夢ノカケラ

Dizzling Dance

妄想クローゼット

モノクロの未来

EN1. Surround

EN2. 夢うつつ

WEN.キセキ

I'll break up what I wrote in sections, cos it's long af @_@

Before the live/OA:

Spoiler

We started lining up to go in, and I was kinda debating if I wanted saizen or not cos like I had ticket number 7 so theoretically I could've had the last spot cos it was 3-wari, but like usually I stand second row so I wasn't sure if I wanted to change that for their last live. I'm a creature of habit haah. But when I got inside the venue, saizen was already filled. Or I guess more like shimo-1, dosen, and kami-1 were filled and as a Ryouta-gya those are the only spots that matter in saizen so I opted for second row. The second row middle was filled by another girl so I took the spot just shimote of her. Turned out to be THE perfect spot. I literally had the BEST view of oharyo <3333333333

Okay but before CLear, they had an opening act. It was a session band with Kaz (ex-Fenix), Mikage (some drummer from some band who I keep seeing recently), 2 guitarists I don't know and a vocalist who I've seen before but idk his name lol. They were fun! I enjoyed them but only saizen got into them so I felt weird to go all out in the second row alone lolol but I did the furi for them! But yeah it makes sense that they were the opening act since Kaz used to play support bass for CLear before Miu started playing support. Plus, I think CLear was close with Fenix before they disbanded. I saw Ryu there in the back as well!! I wonder if Yuu was there??

Anyway, fucking Mikage. Haha he always fucks up whenever I see him. Like they were trying to surprise us? CLear? By playing Suround, but Mikage accidentally started the track before the MC so we heard the first few beats and knew it was Surround. The vocalist was so pissed ahaha he was like "wtf are you doing?? What timing was that?? I haven't even done the MC! Now whatever I say doesn't even matter!" haha but then he said a few words about CLear haha and they went into Surround. I kind of led the furi even though I think I messed up a bit. Cos there weren't any CLear gya in saizen I think so I was leading the second row and the first row could kind of see us I think haha leading furi is stressful af. I don't think I ever want to be dosen @_@ haha

Then there was a break so we could go buy the cheki we ordered. They had asked us to go to buppan early cos there's only so much time in the live house and since there was statsuei they couldn't take forever after the live to sell stuff at buppan.

The live:

Spoiler

So.

CLear.

Their intro music played, and it was the same as usual. Oh, I forgot to mention before, but I was REALLY worried about them filling up REX, but there were actually a decent amount of people. Full enough that taking a picture of the livehouse wouldn't be embarrassing for them haha so other than the fact that EVERYONE was there for them, it was the same as usual. But better. Because. All of the people. <3

They came out, Kai, Miu, Tsukimi and Wataru, same as usual. Their gya saku'd/threw hearts at them. We continued to clap to the beat of their intro music. Then Oharyo came out and we (his gya) all threw hearts at him/saku'd him and I fucking love him???

So first song intro played and I was like wtf? Kiseki?? They're starting with Kiskeki?? Like don't get me wrong, I love that song, and I was happy to hear it, but a part of me thought "omg they're starting with it rather than ending with it?? That feels so… strange?" but then he started singing and I forgot all doubts. Before he started singing, he glanced at me with a knowing look. Like both of us love Kiseki so much <3 He said before at their last instore that it's his favorite song form CLear <3 And he did SUCH a good job singing it. Like I think that's the best he's ever sang it T_T I'm so fucking proud of him!!! I think maybe that's why they started with it. Like they wanted to play it while they were all at their best so they could do the song justice. Plus, it's their LAST single and their last message and they wanted to tell it to us <3 I think I was so shocked, I couldn't even cry. Which was kind of nice, cos I'm pretty sure the last few times they played it I cried like a baby haha so I could like REALLY enjoy it and fuck, it sounds so much better live. I really like how oharyo raps like, his recorded rap, tbh, isn't the best. But like he fucking figured it out for the live and it sounds better and better each time <3 I hope he continues to rap! Haha maybe that's just my bias for rap, but w/e. I love it.

Next was Dearest!! I fucking love this song! Like the lyrics and just how the flow of the song goes. Whenever I hear it, I remember Kai singing it for their birthday live this year haha <3 I really love the transition to the oritatami part of the song like it's so good T_T and all of oharyo's expressions. He does such a good job at like looking at the fans and also interacting with all of the band members. I fucking LOVE how close him and Kai are T_T like not just for Dearest, but for like a LOT of their songs, he just goes up to Kai and puts his arm around him and they share a look and a smile and rub their heads on each other. They're so fucking close and I fucking love them T_T

Chocolate Cake is one of the first songs I heard from CLear! It's SO fucking fun live! The furi is stressful af but they have a furi video and after the first live I saw of CLear I litearlly wrote in a DM to oharyo that idk their furi but I tried, and he linked me to their YouTube channel and said the furi videos are there so I can practice for next time LOL <3 and let's be honest, I practiced the SHIT out of Chocolate Cake ahaha it's def one of my favorite songs live from them. It's so fun!! I've told oharyo like 23984703987 times that I wish they had it recorded T_T go watch CLearTV so you can see it!!!! And you can watch oharyo and Tsukimi do the furi!!! Haha it's so confusing even they mess up doing it lololol

I FINALLY GOT TO HEAR VIST A RAIN LIVE OMG I'VE BEEN WANTING TO HEAR IT SINCE I FIRST HEARD IT ON CLEAR TV T_T IT'S SO BEAUTIFUL WTF <3 They've had this song since their FIRST live

here's a short clip of it!

I think the only song they didn't play that they used to play was Paradox Future T____________T Fuck, I really wish they had a recorded version of Vist a rain T_T hopefully I'll hear it again someday T_T

Hoshi Nagaru Yoru Ni (pretty sure they don't pronounce it "Nagaru" but idk wtf else 流る can be and it still drives me crazy???) is literally one of my favorite songs from them. It's one of the glowstick songs!!! <333 haha lots of jumping and waving glowsticks during the chorus <33333 I fucking love how oharyo says "tobe, tobe, tobe-tobe-tobe-tobe!" during this song haha when I listen to it recorded I always hear his voice saying that and it makes me want to jump lolol I fucking love how happy oharyo looks when he's singing. He's the fucking best. And how he'll walk around the ENTIRE stage and interact with EACH band member <3 He's the best <3 (sorry, not sorry, but I'm pretty sure I will say oharyo is the best about 23740327437 times in this post)

And then the intro for Goodbye came on and I felt choked up, and he started singing and I could not T___T I was holding myself together until that point and then I just could not. I can't remember anymore cos after that I was like on and off crying all fucking night, but I was def trying to do the furi with fucking tears streaming down my face T_T and I think I had to stop a few times and just stand there with my hands on my face >< I'M SO GLAD I GOT TO HEAR THIS SONG SO MANY TIMES (really it was like a handful of times, but considering they had so few lives left, it felt like almost every live they played it). I'm pretty devastated that it's gone forever T_T but I'm glad there are at least some clips of them playing it live! If you watch the older CLearTV episodes you can see it! and on oharyo's instagram he has some longe clips!

(^ from their yukata live last year)

There's an acoustic version too!!!

I'm sad I didn't get to see the acoustic version T_T I hope he sings it again someday <3 I still can't believe how much this song destroys me. Like the first time I heard it ever, I was so moved. Just everything about it is so perfect T_T

After Goodbye oharyo was talking about how this is his first oneman ever (actually I tihnk maybe for all of them it was their first oneman) and so like they weren't sure about the pacing of things n stuff and he was like "are you guys tired?" and we were like "no" and he was like oh well you guys have so much energy! Or something haha but like they said we could rest a bit and get some water or w/e cos they were giving us a short break haha I guess for them too it was weird like usually taiban is like 6 songish max, but I think usually it's more like 4 songs if it's not a shusai/no encore haha so he assumed we'd be tired? Haha idk but they all walked off stage. Tbh I wasn't tired, but I definitely needed that break cos I was a fucking mess after hearing Goodbye for the last time T________T but during that time, the curtains were left open and we could see them bringing out a keyboard and I was like OMG ARE THEY GOING TO DO AN ACOUSTIC SET?? AND. THEY. FUCKING. DID. AND. I. DIED. SO. HARD.

So after everything was set up, Tsukimi came out first and played a short solo on piano. He's really good!!! (Tsukimi composed all their music except for Yume Utsutsu and Yume no Kakera and I'm pretty sure he composed most of them on the piano first, which is why they all have a certain feel to them I'm sure.) And everyone else came out. Oharyo sat on a chair in center stage, Watarock went to the drums, Kai and Miu took a seat on shimote with their guitar and bass. The kamite saizen let the Tsukimi gya in second row come forward since Tsukimi was playing piano on kamite <333

The first song they played acoustic was Gensoukyoku. I've literally never heard this song before I think. But it somehow sounded familiar. I went back and tried to see if it was on CLearTV from before or on oharyo's insta, but I haven't found a clip so I'm not sure why it sounded familiar to me, but it's a fucking beautiful song. I almost started crying…no wait, I'm pretty sure I started crying just cos it was so fucking beautiful. But it was like silent tears I could still stand there and watch them. I think I had my hands on my face though to kind of catch some of the tears at least. And omg oharyo's voice sounds SO GOOD with the acoustic ensemble T____T I've never heard him sing so well T_T IT WAS BEAUTIFUL.

After the song finished, Tsukimi went back to the drums and Wataru came up to the keyboard.

And then the intro to Surround played.

And I fucking died.

I've been wanting to hear the acoustic version of Surround since I heard the piano version on Tsukimi's Piano Selection CD T_________T And to think I'd finally get to hear it… like I had given up hope on ever hearing the acoustic version of any of their songs. They had done an acoustic live a little before I got into them and I was SO SAD that I had missed it T__________T I'M SO GLAD I SAW IT TONIGHT <3333 though I was crying pretty fucking hard >< I love how oharyo LOOKS when he's singing acoustic. Like, his aura is really cool and how he just FEELS the music? <3

This version of Surround was AMAZING and I'm sad I'll never hear it again T_T I REALLY hope they post a last CLearTV.

They played an acoustic version of Mousou Closet!!  IT WAS SO GOOD!!!! Before they went into the song, the rhythm picked up and got into a fast slow beat? The kind that makes you want to clap, and then a few notes in oharyo was like "did you guys figure out what song this is?" and I honestly hadn't yet, but then he started singing and I was like OH. MY. GOD. The piano version of this song is COMPLETELY different (a short version is on Tsukimi's Piano Selection). Oharyo said they wanted to make a jazzy version. Like wtf. It was SO GOOD. I don’t know how to describe how he sang it, but he def got into a groove and like on parts of the verse the way he sang it was kinda choppy? Like in a good way. Like emphasis on each separate word and it went with the beat so well and it all was just so perfect. Also gave me a break from crying haha. We were like clapping along to the beat, following oharyo's cues to clap and some of us were like doing the furi for the song in small, subdued motions cos we can't NOT do it for the chorus haha. Oharyo looked like he was having SO much fun. Fuck. Acoustic really suits him <3 He looked so comfortable singing on stage. I mean he always does but he looked like he was having a lot of fun and it was just the fucking best. All his expressions and like the way he even moved his shoulders to the beat on some parts <3 I really wish this was on CD as well T_T I also kind of love how his eyes get super big randomly when he sings? haha <3

And then it finished and I think oharyo talked about it a bit (like wanting to make it jazzy and whatnot) and then the intro to Yume Utsutsu played and I could not and I was crying all over again T_____T I've always always always wanted to hear the acoustic version of this song as well. And he sang it SO well. Much better than the recorded version haha I'm so proud of him for working so hard and improving his vocals!! <3333 ugghh I fucking love him <3

Oh and I forget when, but I think they said the acoustic bit was kind of last minute. Like they didn't really have time for the 5 of them to get together and practice it together so they were all kind of nervous. I'm not sure if they meant the whole set or just the Gensoukyoku song, but they said they just decided to add it in like the day before and so they had only like one rehearsal for it and oharyo was super nervous about it, but he was able to sing it and they were able to do it so they were really glad haha I think it's Gensoukyoku that he said he hadn't sung on stage in forever, but Tsukimi(?) really wanted to do it so they did haha <3 I'M SO GLAD THEY DID <33333

After the acoustic set they were going to go into the next song, but the keyboard was in the way so they talked a bit while the staff cleared everything out. I can't remember which MC was where so I'll just put all the things I remember from the MCs in one section later haha I just remember I definitely wanted to get a tissue, but thought it'd be weird to blow my nose while oharyo was talking so I tried to just quietly stop crying and wipe my face up the best I could with my sleeves haha

So after the MC they played Yume no Kakera. Wataru wrote this song!! It was one of the FIRST CLear songs I heard ever and was stuck in my head for a week after that haha. They didn't play it too much at taibans though I think. I'm glad I got to see it that first time!! I really like the feel of the song and it's so catchy! And the furi is fun! Haha

I FUCKING LOVE DIZZLING DANCE. IT'S SO FUN. AND SO CATCHY. AND I LOVE THE LYRICS! I always sing the chorus with oharyo while I'm jumping around haha I think I just like furi where I can jump around in a circle haha when they were going into this song it was like oharyo glanced at me like "yeah I know you fucking love this song. Here we gooooo!!" cos I've definitely told him 2307403273 times how much I like Dizzling Dance haha. And they haven't played it in a long time so I was SUPER excited haha

I was so glad that they played the regular version of Mousou Closet. like I was worried they weren't going to after they played it in the acoustic version. This is another one I really fucking wish was recorded T_T it's their only gyakudai song! And oharyo grabbed my arm a few times! Haha <33333 and so did Kai!  I love how during gyakudai, for one of the times Tsukimi will come out from behind the drums and oharyo will go take his place so Tsukimi can be the front man for a bit. I love it, like in general, when they give the drummer the spotlight <3 it's so easy to forget about the drummer T_T so Tsukimi came forward and tried to get people to go do gyakudai haha <3

Like this!

I fucking love it <3 Tsukimi always ruffles my hair when he's there too haha

The only thing that sucked was that cos it was gyakudai people were running up from the back and they like, kept kicking my shit T_T so someone kicked my penlight and it went flying T_T I kinda looked for it for a while, but gave up haha

The last song they played was Monokuro no Mirai. A lot always goes through my mind when they play this song cos it's the song they use in all the CLearTV episodes. So a lot of scenes and memories and feelings go through me all at once. It somehow felt really fitting to end the set with this song <333 I love how the last half of the live as like all their high-energy/heavier songs. Like they made us feel all the feels and then had us go crazy and have fun <3 It was really the best set list. Like, the songs were in all the right order, all the MC's after all the right songs, like I think they really thought about the flow of the live? It was so good?? T_T I fucking miss them T_T

So Monokuro no Mirai finished and the lights dimmed and the encore call started and I went around looking for my penlight, but to no avail T^T so I just decided to give up haha

They all came out for the encore and said a few words about how they met each other and thank you for being our fans kind of thing (read it in the MC section). I was actually surprisingly okay throughout the MC like usually I get pretty choked up hearing them talk. Especially when the bandmen themselves cry or get choked. Maybe it's cos Kai and Tsukimi cried, but Oharyo didn't get emotional. I think if he had started getting emotional I would've lost it haha

before they started playing the first song of the encore, oharyo said to show him our smiles, so I could guess that it was gonna be Surround cos he ALWAYS says that before Surround. I was totally fine, and then the first note played and I was totally done. Like that feeling of finality and not knowing when they'll be back or even if some of them will be back and the fact that even if they come back, there is no more CLear after this. T_T Even if they play the songs in a new band or in a session, it's not CLear and it'll never sound the same like you only have that moment to experience it and I just could not. T_T

I literally just had to stand there crying. I couldn't even look at oharyo. I was definitely SOBBING like I could hear my own voice haha fuck. I definitely love Surround. I think it's my favorite CLear song. Like the sound of it and the lyrics and the everything and it was my last time hearing it and I could not T_T but precisely BECAUSE it was the last time ever, I tried really hard to watch oharyo sing it T_T my face could not have looked pretty considering how hard I was crying haha I had to stop doing furi a few times so that I could just cry haha I think I cried through that entire song? Haha I don't think I've ever cried that hard in public in my life haha Kai was definitely crying again while he played, and seeing him cry def didn't make it easy for me to stop crying haha

I definitely tried really hard to smile for oharyo haha and he like did a cute smile, head-tilt thing and poked his cheek like "smile like this!" kind of thing. IT WAS ADORABLE I LOVE HIM <3 and it made me smile but then I kept crying

The next song was Yume Utsutsu. I'm really glad they played both this and Surround. I was worried they might not cos the acoustic section. I was pretty upset cos I didn't have my penlight for this song and it was THE LAST TIME EVER T_T I was def looking around the floor during MCs and before the songs started, but I couldn't find it T_T oh well. I still enjoyed the fuck out of the song haha. I think i was able to compose myself a bit better for Yume Utsutsu but I was def still crying COS IT WAS ALMOST OVER T_T I didn't think there would be a second encore and I could feel it ending and I didn't want it to end. Also because I couldn’t use my penlight since I couldn't find it T__T ALL OF THE REGRET. I used to be SO embarrassed to use the penlight and now here I am super upset cos I COULDN'T use it haha I think CLear really helped me to not give a fuck about anything haha and I definitely love them enough to care about things like being embarrassed haha I JUST WANT TO SHOW THEM ALL MY LOVE. Pretty sure they felt it. haha oharyo def made eye contact with me a few times and it felt very much like "thank you" haha

And then went off stage, smiling and waving.

And I thought it was over.

But then they started calling for another encore.

I'M SO GLAD THEY HAD THAT SECOND ENCORE.

Ohraryo said something along the lines of "we're all worn out, and my voice might not even come out anymore, but please let us play this last song"

And I was so hopeful.

And then he said it.

Kiseki.

And the intro played.

And I fucking died. I saku'd him in the intro with everyone else, tears streaming down my face. I fucking love him. His voice was scratchy and he could barely sing anymore, but he tried and I could not <3 He lost the lyrics a few times, or more like he couldn't sing anymore. I'm not sure if it was cos he was crying or not, cos I was a fucking mess haha I remember him kind of collapsing on the vocalist's box, one leg down, one leg up, his head was down and his was holding the mic to his forehead like "I cannot" kind of thing. And every time his voice cracked I cried some more. It was so emotional. And so different from the first time they sang Kiseki tonight. And I'm SO GLAD I got to hear both. I was definitely singing along with him <3

At the end they all were like clasping hands and hugging and they lined up to do the everyone holds hands thing and jumps together. Oharyo was like wait idk how this works haha like he was in the middle and had his mic in one hand and was like how do I hold hands and hold/talk into the mic at the same time? Kind of expression haha

So we all held hands, and oharyo signaled for us to jump and we did… and it was all over T_T

We continued screaming their names, and oharyo was the first off the stage. Tsukimi grabbed Kai and was like swinging him around stage in a hug T_T I love how much they all love Kai. I remember there was one CLearTV episode where they were like saying their family roles I think? Oharyo was dad, Tsukimi was mom, Wataru was big sister, Kokoro (the previous bassist) was the big brother and it got to Kai and he didn't say anything and they said he was their dog ahaha cos he's cute and they want to take care of him? I think? Ahaha

While Tsukimi was swinging Kai around and I'm not sure what Wataru and Miu were doing, oharyo came back on stage and grabbed his towel that was on the floor next to the vocalist box. He kinda waved it around looking at the people the back like "who wants it?" kind of thing. He didn't even look at me T_T but then he threw it up, SUPER high like, it almost touched the ceiling high, RIGHT. ABOVE. MY. HEAD. Obviously meant for me right??? (#bangyalogic) and it literally came right down to me. Well like kind of between me and the girl next to me, but she definitely let me have it and even said "nice catch!" when I caught it T_T THANK YOU RANDOM NICE GIRL FOR NOT FIGHTING ME FOR IT T_T <3 and I'm so glad I caught it cos I'm pretty sure I was still crying and I just held it to my face and like was conflicted about using it to dry my tears cos it was oharyo's and smelled like laundry (it smells really fucking good no joke lol) but omg it was kind of a fucking miracle. Everything about CLear. I just. Cannot. Like I had actually been wanting that towel since like I first started following them, but they limited the towels to only 30 and they had sold out before I discovered them. The first time I met them oharyo said they were planning on making more so to wait, but the next couple times I asked and still no towel so I figured I'd just wait until they decided to make more… but then they announced disbandment and I completely gave up.

But then, this???

OHARYO'S TOWEL?

That's even better than if I could've bought my own T_T

THANK YOU OHARYO

I can't even. @_@

I definitely yelled each of their names as they left the stage.

And then the curtain closed.

And it was over.

For real.

I looked to the girl next to me and she gave me a "omg are you okay?" look and she said something nice I don't remember and I was just like "I cannot" and collapsed to the floor, towel in hand and cried so fucking hard T_T I'm not sure how long I stayed there, but I'm pretty sure I was the only one crying THAT hard haha

MCs:

Spoiler

Tsukimi wanted to do a last "ohapakkan." tbh, I'm not really sure what it is haha, but Tsukimi like stood on his chair and said "ohapakkan!" and we were all supposed to yell "ohapakkan" back lol. Like in a cute way? Like you extend both hands up and out when you say it haha but he was like "it's the LAST one so you guys have to do it like SUPER loud!!" and he did it, and there was like minimal response and he was like "really guys??? that was like 20/100" And he kept making us do it and we got louder and louder each time until we finally got to like 80/100 satisfactory level for Tsukimi haha

At some point, Wataru tried to do something that I guess they used to do before. I think he said "wata" and we were supposed to say "rokku" (like watarock), but he said it so quietly and suddenly into the mic that no one responded and he was kinda like maybe I shouldn't do it??? People from back then aren't here/they don't remember? And oharyo was like do it again!! And he did and we did, but it wasn't much better and he was like "for Tsukimi that'd prob be like 20/100, but for me that's 100/100" hahah

In the encore MC they talked about how they knew each other/how they met.

Wataru started, but honestly I don’t remember what he said T_T the other members were dicking around and he was like "are you guys even listening????" ahaha

Next was Miu. Oharyo passed the mic to him and he was ike "wtf you want me to talk??" cos he's not even a member of the band, but they def treat him like he is <3 He even came to the last instore and is included in group pictures when you do satsuei haha He was really thankful for everyone and he actually really loves Clear's songs <3 Miu thought Wataru was scary haha (I actually can't remember if it was Miu or Kai who said that haha) Apparently his previous band had just disbanded so oharyo invited him to play support for them and he was their main support for most of the time I think <3 and he thanked all the fans for accepting him and was surprised that some people even gave him gifts despite the fact he's not an actual member of CLear.

Kai and Tsukimi's sempai knew each other so that's how they were introduced. Kai was like, yeah my sempai is blah-blah (I forget his name) from Jack Caper, and oharyo was like "you're gonna say that??" and Kai was like "I can't say that??" ahah and I guess it wasn't that bad of a mistake compared to Tsukimi. I missed it, but Tsukimi also said something he prob shouldn't have said earlier lol.

Anyway, so apparently the first time they met, Kai was given 3 songs to prepare, but could only play 2 when he first met them lolol Tsukimi said he only prepared 2, but Kai said it's cos the 3rd one was too hard ahah and it wasn't that he didn't do it but that he COULDN'T do it lolol

Oh and he like imitated how they all were when he first met them like Tsukimi is super shy so his greeting was all timid haha but oharyo was just like HEY kinda thing <3 Kai apparently took the longest to warm up to Miu (support bassist) he said cos like he didn't know what to say to him, but they actually found they get along quite well <3

And Kai started saying how CLear is his first band and how glad he was to have joined CLear about 239473208 times and he definitely started breaking down like he was crying so hard and he was so mad at himself for crying which made him cry more haha and even the WAY he cries is cute? Like all the gya were like KAWAIIIIII ahha and he mentioned his mom at one point and I have no idea what he was saying cos he was mumbly and rambly and sobbing <3

Kai is really hard to understand when he talks like he's so mumbly already and then he'll like pull away from the mic in mid-sentence so it's even harder to understand haha and then when he started crying it was almost impossible for me to make out what he was saying haha

When Kai was done talking he started doing something weird with Miu. Like he was doing lunges or something? Haha but then it sounded like he had gotten a cramp and suddenly he left to go back stage and oharyo was oh are you okay?? And like went after him to help him stretch but watarock was like wtf are you doing? Get back here? And oharyo was like I need to stretch his leg for him! Haha but he came back cos I guess a staff would help Kai haha

Tsukimi kind of took over and started talking so Kai could recover. Apparently, Oharyo and Tsukimi have known each other since middle school! Tsukimi started getting choked up when he said how oharyo always complimented the songs he wrote and that his songs were the best <3

Oharyo was thanking the OA. Like Kaz (ex-Fenix bassist) stepped in and played support for them when Kokoro left the band and Oharyo said that if Kaz hadn't helped them out they prob wouldn't have even lasted this long. <3

He also said he doesn't know if he'll join a new band or continue vk, but he said he loves singing and he'll never stop singing so he'll definitely come back in some form or another. He apologized for not being able to put out an album, I guess some people have asked, and he regrets that they weren't able to put some of their songs to CD, but he said that they do have some songs on CD so you can keep listening to those and remember CLear <3 It always gets me when they're like "I hope you remember us every once in a while" T_T of course I'll remember you T_T And he said that even though we can't listen to some of the songs on CD, who knows, maybe we'll get to hear them again somewhere someday. I certainly hope so!!!!

Random things:

Spoiler

Omg and I forget which song it was, but Oharyo def played with his voice in a similar fashion to how Keiya does. With all the runs and what not. I think it might've been during the acoustic section during an instrumental part, so oharyo added some ah-ah's and ooh-ooh's or w/e haha and it was fucking good!!! Like, I know he's not the best technical vocalist, but it was fucking good!!!!! I was so proud of him all night T___T

Omg and each time they dimmed the lights and we were supposed to call their names, I'm pretty sure I was the first one to yell out RYOUTA haha NO SHAME <3333 it was nice that I wasn’t the only one yelling this time though haha I HOPE HE FEELS LOVED ahah

Tonight oharyo wasn't giving me loads of attention, which makes sense cos he has a lot of gya and he can't like single me out in front of all of them haha but like after he finished singing a line in some songs, he'd glance at me or for certain lines it felt like he was singing it TO me like he'd look at me, make solid eye contact like "this line, this one is for you" T_T I mean he might not have been, but it definitely felt that way haha <3 I fucking love all his dumb expressions and subtle looks and how he fucking throws his arm around Kai all the time and holds him close and Kai will rub his head on oharyo's and oharyo will whisper something in Kai's ear and they both laugh <3333

Picspam:

Spoiler

DMZYCYAX4AA7x8j.jpg

DMfNqZlUMAE7bAZ.jpg

DMfNqaOUEAAVgwX.jpg

DMfNqZlVwAAmynB.jpg

Miu (support bass):

DMWRtmlUEAAGxa9.jpg

DMWRtmlUQAMgdgF.jpg

Tsukimi (drums):

DMWOXwaUQAAHWZg.jpg

DMWOXwPVwAU6Zdi.jpg

Wataru (guitar):

DMWR1Q2VAAMbcUZ.jpg

DMWR1RsVwAArHfa.jpg

DMWR1RqV4AA__eD.jpg

DMWR1RrUIAMWCUG.jpg

Kai (guitar):

DMWT6bmUIAE7_oU.jpg

DMWT6bpUIAIBghg.jpg

DMWT6biUEAE8dOn.jpg

Ryouta (vocals):

DMZYCYFXUAIGdvW.jpg

DMZYCYEX4AAziaU.jpg

Last messages from the members:

Spoiler

I will try to translate these eventually <3

But it's me, and I'm busy, and I lag T_T

Oh and Wataru didn't post any last message or anything. Just a tweet saying 'ja, ne'

Miu:

DMlo3NIVQAAutrX.jpg

DMlo3NHUEAEGqpe.jpg

Tsukimi:

DMjKzZnUMAAos2Q.jpg

DMjKzcuVQAI3QiT.jpg

Kai:

DMhUYQ6U8AAVL9z.jpg

DMhUYRWVQAADRBM.jpg

Ryouta:

DMgcqLeUEAAts_p.jpg

DMgcqLgVoAEa8Rw.jpg

DMbdnSzV4AA-ZBI.jpg

I've been able to experience so much and meet so many people and closer with people I've already known thanks to this band <3 This is definitely a band I will never ever ever ever ever forget <3 I hope they all stay with music for a long, long time <33333

Edited by echo

^ probably the best / most touching live report i've ever read.. i was reminded of so many of my own experiences and how much i'd cry and/or appear ridiculous for bands i fucking love T____________T i don't think i'd ever be able to describe the emotional turmoil as well as you do, so thank you <3

everyone who doesn't understand what it means to be "into" a band def needs to read this.

Edited by hiroki