Official Twitter

Official Ameblog

tumblr_oo7j8l4rdN1tb6sz7o4_400.jpg

つきみ (Tsukimi)

Part: Drums

Birthday: 3/8

Blood type: B

Official Twitter

I really had zero expectations of this band before I saw them. I'M SO GLAD I SAW THEM. I kind of fell in love with them and I have no idea why, nor do I really care. lol. I hope more people fall in love with them!!!

CLear played at SheepSleep's Takashi's birthday shusai tonight! I totally missed their set, but went anyway.

WORTH IT.

Here's their setlist:

1.Surround

2.Dearest

3.妄想クローゼット

4.夢うつつ

C9ddwJzUIAEdBpq.jpg

Their next live is Ryota and Kai's birthday shusai on 4/24 @ Shibuya REX!

Pictures from tonight!

Spoiler

C9dhjNiUQAI57B-.jpg

C9dXYGoUMAIjwHq.jpg

C9dXYGjUwAAbcQf.jpg

C9dMXiYU0AA4sbw.jpg

C9dL9syVYAAjTP-.jpg

This last picture is for you @hiroki <333333333333333

Edited by echo

tonight CLear held their shusai at Shibuya REX to celebrate the birthdays of Ryota (24/4) and Kai (25/4)!!! 

solo pics:

C-L8H-fV0AANNVg.jpg

C-ME7QlUAAEj3N0.jpg

C-L-8VuUIAA4UjE.jpg

tsukimi didn't post one haha

group shot:

C-L_3vQV0AAQjx7.jpg

birthday boys:

C-L8H-fVwAACVxM.jpg

KAI STOP KILLING ME FUHHHH

for today they were also selling special lightsticks imprinted with the band logo (they only stocked 15 in all, but 2 of them belong to @echo and i yay!!)

C-JoH9bV0AEpa0P.jpg

and they also released their new cd 夢うつつ!! the acoustic demo version of this song has been released some time last year so i'm really excited to hear the new version :) 

oh and for the encore today they changed to their new look!!!!! which looks like this:

C-L8H-dVYAE9UK_.jpg

anyway i'm soooo excited! hopefully they announce a cd or something soon? maybe even a oneman?? <33333333333333

Edited by hiroki

Here's the setlist for CLear's shusai live the other other night!

1.夢ノカケラ

2.妄想クローゼット

3.Dearest(パートチェンジ)

4.Surround

en.夢うつつ

C-MF_QlUMAIR21P.jpg

C-MF_QjVoAACRuZ.jpg

I FUCKING LOVE THIS BAND.

I wish more people loved them too T_T

Their set was like one song longer than all the other bands because of the encore, but it felt SO SHORT T_T I can't believe how quickly it went by haha

I was really happy that a good amount of ppl stayed! I was kind of worried cos it was REX and that live house is so depressing when there aren't enough ppl for a set haha

Ryota lost the lyrics a few times in some of the songs… or like his voice got stuck? Not sure. Something weird happened haha but it's okay <3 He recovered really quickly anyway. And he's really fucking good at directing the crowd like telling them which furi is next and what not and doing it in a way that he doesn't lose the lyrics and the timing is good so you know what to do and when to do it like it's actually really hard to do? I've gone to lives where the vocalist is like trying to direct but it's too soon or too late and it's kind of confusing haha

Also, I hope they release Mousou Closet on CD soon!!! I really like it!!

And omg they did a part change for Dearest! After Mousou Closet, Ryota turned around and Kai gave him his guitar and I was like wait what? And Kai sang!! HE'S FUCKING ADORABLE! And can actually sing quite well? But he's so shy! Like he looked kinda embarrassed sometimes and was giggling to himself lolol

And Ryota was playing guitar!! He even did the guitar solo!! <3333333333333

On the oritatami part Kai was yelling "ORI-TA-TA-MI" spaced out like how Ryota would do it and they both exchanged a look and laughed haha omg I fucking love them <333333333 And one of the parts where we sway back and forth Kai was swaying like how he does in the furi videos… go watch them so you know what I'm talking about. He does it in a very Kai way. Haha <3

But yeah, apparently it was their first part change so they were pretty proud of that <3

I FUCKING LOVE SURROUND. I have no idea why I love this song so much. But I fucking love it. I love the sound. I love the lyrics. I just love it. This is the only song that I actually kind of know the lyrics and Ryota def fucked up the lyrics a few times? Lololol but like it's kind of amazing cos if you don't know the lyrics, there's no way you'd have known? Like he prob knows when he fucks up the lyrics, but like you can't see it on his face at all. He sings it with 100% confidence. <3

After Surround they walked off stage and I was kind of surprised cos it felt so short, but I mean. It's a taiban so yeah. Of course it's kinda short, but still. So we all yelled their names and then it went kinda quiet before Wataru and Tsukimi walked off and Tsukimi was like "WHY ARE YOU SO QUIET ALL OF A SUDDEN????" so everyone laughed and like the Tsukimi gya yelled for him hahaha <3333

There was a pretty sad encore call… like only the saizen?? I did a little but kinda felt embarrassed a while yelling from the third row by myself haha. The girl next to me looked at me like "I want to yell with you but I'm so embarrassed????" haha <3

Before the encore started a screen rolled down and they payed a video of Ryota and Kai basically thanking ppl for coming to the shusai and whatnot and it ended with the group photo of their new look. Maybe I'm biased af (I'm definitely biased af) but I really fucking like it??? Like Kai looks so good!!! I mean, his new look doesn't really fit his personality, but fuck. He looks so good? Haha <33333 Tsukimi looks kinda meh to me. He's really obsessed with that ridiculous hair but that's fine. It matches his personality lolol <3

They played Yume Utsutsu for the encore! I GOT TO USE THE PEN LIGHT STICK THING THAT I BOUGHT! I WAS SO EMBARRASSED BUT IT WAS SO FUN Plus Yume Utsutsu was composed by Ryota! And he wrote the lyrics!! So <333333333333333333 I definitely need to go buy the acoustic version haha

Oh and during one of the songs Ryota accidentally punched Kai in the face cos they were both standing on the vocalist box haha and he kinda looked up at Kai while he was singing like "omg I'm so sorry!! Lolz?" hahaha Kai just laughed haha They're so close! They were like near each other all night like on the vocalist box or Ryota would go over to shimote and like put his arm around Kai etc <3 I LOVE THAT THEY LOVE EACH OTHER

It was over WAY TOO SOON! T_T

After their set was stasuei! I took two pics with Ryota and one with Kai <3 I asked Ryota if there was a pose he liked and he was like "hm.. Oharyo pose!" lolol <3

I hope more people come to their lives and fall in love with them! I really really love this band!!!

C-MF_QmVwAArdSs.jpg

C-MF_QnVYAA0rK9.jpg

Picspam!!!

Spoiler

C-L_3vQUAAAqEc5.jpg

I FUCKING LOVE RYOTA <3

Kai singing!!

C-ME7TzUMAE46ZF.jpg

I wish they posted a picture of Ryota playing guitar too! T_T

I fucking love this

C-PxTJaU0AA5aml.jpg

C-PxTJYUMAAds6E.jpg

<333333333333333

I think Watarock is the only one who likes pictures. He always posts a lot haha no one else really took pics I guess? haha

C-MRMO6VoAAgOeT.jpg

C-MRMO9UMAAW_sB.jpg

C-L3YONUMAAOkEE.jpg

C-L3YOHUwAELUKF.jpg

^ omg i want to like your post 1000000000000000000000000 times! T_______________T

KAIKAIKAIKAIKAI <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 i still cannot believe he DM'd me @__________@

can they pls do a oneman soon or something???

Edited by hiroki

CLear had their 1-hour shopkeeper event at Takadanobaba ZEAL LINK today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

C-0EyoGWAAA9ZpR.jpg

C-0FVBbUMAE0HFX.jpg

C-0FVB5XcAEUtGQ.jpg

C-0FVBcUIAAiLAF.jpg

C-0FVB4WAAAdZ_e.jpg

C-z2nteV0AEFUxq.jpg

extra pic of kai just because

C-0MDwyUAAEUsXm.jpg

<333333333333333

i wish i could have gone T_____T

CLear finally posted a new CLear TV video! This one is the live digest from the Ryota-Kai birthday shusai back in April. The camera work is pretty horrible at times, but you can see Kai sing and Ryota play guitar! <3

It's really nice to see that so people were getting into it! I hope both Kai and Ryota were able to enjoy their birthday event!! <3

For those of you who can't understand Japanese, the actual live digest starts at about 5 mins in if you wanna skip their commentary in the beginning.

CLear played twice this week at Shinjuku RUIDO K4! (The 22nd and the 25th)  They're super fun!! I hope they can get more fans soon!!

Set list from 5/22 @ Shinjuku RUIDO K4:

1.星流る夜に

2.Dearest

3.妄想クローゼット

4.モノクロの未来

DAcD2IYXsAE5_WX.jpg

Post-live picspam:

Spoiler

DAb1SQ3XgAA93ZK.jpg

DAb9Rl4XcAAw-gc.jpg

DAcE92nXcAAyIP3.jpg

DAcE911XYAAY5W_.jpg

DAcHcpaXkAEwk06.jpg

DAcDMdbW0AAXXF_.jpg

DAoyWxgXcAAM7sz.jpg

Before the live they also went to Little Hearts to distribute their new flyers!

DAa_bPBWAAAHFx_.jpg

DAa_bPBXkAApVmJ.jpg

Set list from 5/25 @ Shinjuku RUIDO K4:

1.DizzlingDance

2.妄想クローゼット

3.チョコレヱトケーキ

4.Surround

DArNfXhXUAAWEhY.jpg

It was a much heavier set list than usual, probably cos of the bands they were playing with, and it was a lot of fun!! I was really glad I got to hear Dizzling Dance and Chocolate Cake live again!! Chocolate Cake's furi was kinda hard to remember lol but it was a lot of fun! <3333 The saizen weren't the regular saizen I think... no one really knew the furi lol, but it seemed like a lot of people were joining in! Also, Kaz (ex-Fenix) was their support bassist tonight! I think I like him more than their usual support, but oh well lol

Post-live picspam:

Spoiler

DAqnyDFXcAAiqAI.jpg

DAq2A7DWsAAphjs.jpg

DAq2A4-XoAQ6gws.jpg

DArCOXiW0AAhfCg.jpg

DArDduIXYAAtCmM.jpg

DArHp4mXgAUCU65.jpg

The members also went around to Like an Edison and Jishubanclub to distribute their flyers before the live tonight <3 (idk why Kaz is there instead of Wataru and/or Tsukimi lolol)

DAqIMPvXYAAQduZ.jpg

DAp81edXsAE3n-a.jpg

DAp83FJXgAAWfJM.jpg

Edited by echo

Late update cos I cannot with the announcement of CLear's disbandment, but here is their set list from the other night:

2017.6.2@Shinjuku club science

Set list

1.夢ノカケラ  (Yume no kakera)

2.Dearest

3.Dizzling Dance

4.妄想クローゼット (Mousou closet)

5.夢うつつ (Yume utsutsu)

DBUldLRUAAEGbTN.jpg

They seemed kind of out of it at first, but picked themselves up by the end of the first song so I kind of just dismissed it. When they didn't announce anything big during the MC I was kinda worried since they tweeted earlier that they'd have an announcement that night, but I kind of just dismissed that worry too. They had really good energy during the rest of the live and it was a really fun set! Dizzling Dance is definitely one of my favorite songs from them! And it seemed like a lot of people were getting into it so I was really happy!

After their set when I went to buppan, Ryota asked if I had fun and I replied really enthusiastically that I did, and he had a really bittersweet smile like "yay I'm glad you had so much fun, but I'm sorry to disappoint you" kind of expression and I knew for sure they would announce disbandment. Kai was pretty out of it after the live too T_T

But I still wasn't ready for it when they posted the official disbandment notice. T_T

I'm still pretty devastated about it. Been moping around all day and could barely function at work T_T

To be perfectly honest, I'm a bit surprised at just how hard I'm taking this, but I could go on and on about it so instead, here's some pic spam from the other night lol

DBUW6gVVoAAZaZu.jpg

DBUcWIDUMAAKhfy.jpg

DBUiijWVYAAK7MA.jpg

DBUiijVU0AA8Hkx.jpg

DBUppVjVYAACaeq.jpg

DBUppViV0AEfWwG.jpg

Before the live, Ryota made Kai try cilantro for the first time lol

Kai buying cilantro yakisoba:

DBTAoOvUIAAs3UN.jpg

Kai posted this after and said he didn't like it lol He said it tasted like how he imaged bugs would taste lol

DBTH5IuUwAApCPl.jpg

Fuck. I'm really gonna fucking miss these guys T_T <3

CLear had their instore for 夢うつつ (Yume utsutsu) today! They played some kind of drawing batsu game. Tsukimi lost, but apparently they are all pretty terrible at drawing lol. Before the instore Tsukimi tweeted that this was their last instore event, but Ryota just tweeted and it sounds like they'll have one more event for their last single to be released in October!! I really hope they have one more instore! I wasn't able to go today so I was pretty bummed T_T

Here's some picspam from the instore event today:

Spoiler

DB850A5VYAAjOZQ.jpg

DB8nee2VYAA5esW.jpg

DB82T7gUIAM0hwe.jpg

DB83qOyVoAA6qQJ.jpg

DB83qPbV0AAXLAQ.jpg

DB848yOUQAI6y4q.jpg

Ryota's Pikachu:

DB848yPUAAEcbcl.jpg

lolol

They also have individual photos and comments on the Zeal Link blog:

BeautyPlus_20170610165944_save.jpg

We had a contest game this time, and it was a lot of fun!

There was  a punishment for the member who came in last so I was really scared, but that honor went to Tsukimi!

I hope to do it again!

BeautyPlus_20170610170033_save.jpg

I was covered in a strange sweat lol

BeautyPlus_20170610170053_save.jpg

It was a fun event full of smiles!

Thank you!

BeautyPlus_20170610170124_save.jpg

Drawing was a lot of fun!

Did you all have fun too?

Otsukimi!

CLear played at Otsuka DEEPA for the first time the other night (6/21). Here's their setlist:

1.星流る夜に (hoshi nagaru yoru ni)

2.Dearest

3.Dizzling Dance

4.モノクロの未来 (monokuro no mirai)

5.Surround

It was a pretty small venue, but there was pretty good energy! All the bands there were relatively small so the people who bothered to be there during each set at least half assed the furi lol I was in the 2nd row so idk how much participation there was during CLear's set since I was just staring at Oharyo the whole time, but I think there was a decent amount of participation. I really fucking love Dizzling Dance. I'm glad people actually did the furi this time. I was shamelessly doing it on my own in the second row haha but people started joining in so I was happy haha

Anyway, here's some picspam!

DC17LvsUAAAy-kP.jpgDC17LvsVwAAAJof.jpg

DC18tN1UwAAdBKn.jpg

DC18tN4UMAIMnDP.jpg

DC2NL_kVYAAopwi.jpg

DC2R6tYUwAENC5c.jpg

Tsukimi also posted this vid:

I fucking love this band <3

CLear played at Shibuya REX tonight! ٩(ˊᗜˋ*)و

Tonight's set list:

1.グッド・バイ  (Goodbye)

2.チョコレヱトケーキ (Chocolate Cake)

3.妄想クローゼット (Mousou Closet)

4.夢うつ (Yume Utsutsu)

I CAN'T BELIEVE THEY FINALLY PLAYED GOODBYE I'VE LITERALLY BEEN WANTING TO HEAR THAT SONG SINCE FOREVER!!!!! I've been watching the shit out of CLear TV and they used to play it a lot (before I got into CLear) and they even played it during their acoustic set (again, before I got into them), but they haven't played it in a LONG time it seems. AND THEY FUCKING OPENED WITH IT TONIGHT AND I DIED AND I LOVE THIS SONG SO MUCH AND IDK WHY BUT FUCK W/E I LOVE IT <3 I wish I could've heard the acoustic version in full!!

And I also fucking love Chocolate Cake!!! I REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY hope they release these two songs on CD or something some day T_T I really like them T____T

Four songs is definitely not enough T_T It was over before it even got started T___T But it was a really fun set list nonetheless <333 They have gyakudai in Mousou Closet and Oharyo always waves me over haha <333 Kai waved me over too when Oharyo went to kamite <333 they had like 2 fans in the second row (including me) and the girl next to me was a fan of Miu (the support bassist) lolol but w/e it was fun! <3

Anyway, here's some picspam from tonight!

Spoiler

DEdPDSMUQAEVhzw.jpg

DEdPDSMVYAAQob_.jpg

DEdPDSNUIAABI2C.jpg

DEdPDSNUMAEUljJ.jpg

DEdSDG7U0AMBYIY.jpg

DEdYPjVV0AATH9J.jpg

DEdhL2uVYAA909S.jpg

DEdYPjXUMAAAjl_.jpg

Tsukimi hasn't posted anything yet... he hasn't been tweeting much recently T_T

Next live is 7/17 @ Takadanobaba AREA!

SPEEDDISK PRESENTS「桜華乱舞」

[Cast]  i.Rias / CLear / DAZ / BABOO / マゼラン / マーブルヘッド

[Time] OPEN/START 17:00/17:30

[Tickets] Presale ¥3,300-/Doors ¥3,800-(plus drink charge)

http://sort.eplus.jp/sys/T1U14P0010843P006001P002227528P0030001

3 hours ago, hiroki said:

hahah watarock really loves selfies <333

i'm happy you finally got to hear Goodbye live! Hopefully thats the song on their last CD ._.

He really does haha

THANK YOOOUUUUUU!!!! I hope so toooooo T__T Well actually. I feel really conflicted. It would be perfect, but I'm also curious as to what a completely new song from them would sound like haha. But I'd def be really happy if the last CD was Goodbye coupled with Chocolate cake or Mousou Closet lol <33333

32 minutes ago, hiroki said:

^ wtf why does he look like rey?

Hahaha does he??? Rey as in Astaria's Rey???

I don't see it o_O Maybe their makeup is just similar?? haha

lolol no worries <333 it's still slightly related?? We're talking about Tsukimi?? Kind of? haha <3

Clear played at Takadanobaba AREA for the first time in a year the other night (7/17)! But it was also their last time playing there T_T They all really love this livehouse (it seems like a lot of bands do actually) <3

DE8h-h2VoAA4q0k.jpg

DE8QeTdV0AAojeW.jpg

Their set list:

1.星流る夜に (Hoshi nagaru yoru ni)

2.DizzlingDance

3.モノクロの未来  (monochrome no mirai)

4.Surround

DE8h-h4UAAAPe2g.jpg

It was a completely different setlist from 7/11. I love how they can have a completely different set list, but I'm never disappointed. Like most bands have that one song that they will play without fail at every single live, but Clear doesn't really do that. I mean like if it's their shusai I think they tend to play Yume Utsutsu for their encore, but it's not like a MUST at EVERY live. Like if they DON'T play a song, maybe I'll be like "oh I wanna hear that next time" but it's not like I'm upset about it. I mean, like last time I saw Tra they didn't play Kamikaze and I felt SUPER weird about it haha. But yeah, CLear also usually does a pretty good job of matching the other bands their playing with so that the other gya will maybe give a shit about them haha idk they're just really smart with their set lists <3

Anyway, I really liked their set list last night! I mean, I love their set list every time really haha When I first got into CLear, Surround, Dizzling Dance and Hoshi Nagaru Yoru Ni were like my top three songs for sure so it was just really nice for me <3333 Also, I think I just like jumping in circles, which you def do a lot of in Dizzling Dance lolol <333 Jumping in circles and throwing hearts. It's the fucking best. hahaha <333333 Maybe that's why they don't really play Dizzling Dance the same time they play Mousou Closet... too much spinning in one set list?? lolol I'm glad more ppl joined in for Dizzling Dance! I always feel kind of dumb if I'm the only one doing the furi for it in the second row haha it's really fun though!! lolol

Before they went into Surround, Miu (the support bassist) had some technical difficulties (all the bassists were having problems that night for some reason), but Tsukimi didn't notice and played the track to go into Surround cos he didn't notice, so they had to stop it suddenly lol they recovered pretty well like Tsukimi just started playing a good beat and Wataru and Kai joined in and it was like a nice jam session, but then they stopped suddenly. They should've just kept going lolol then Ryota started talking and Tsukimi told us a story of him spilling his salad all over the floor before he was even able to take one bite... but no one really laughed and Ryota was like... yeah that's not very interested (I found it interesting though cos I've def done that before??? lolol)

Anyway, but then they fixed w/e problems Miu was having and all was well. 

I really REALLY like Surround <33333 That was the first song that from CLear that I was SUPER obsessed with haha

Anyway, here's some picspam from after the live <3

(they all changed their looks a bit! Ryota pinned his bangs back! <3)

Spoiler

DE8K298UIAEu_FI.jpg

DE8K29iUwAAXQeF.jpg

DE8K29bVwAE67nN.jpg

DE8K8FVVYAEELZS.jpg

DE8O_aHUwAArmDb.jpg

DE8TPuSUQAIZlko.jpg

Their next live is 8/8 @ Shinjuku Club Science!

DFBIX3gU0AAmfC-.jpg

http://eplus.jp/sys/T1U14P0010843P006001P002231230P0030001

(they aren't listed on the eplus site cos they were added last minute I think, but they will def be performing!)

The only other live they have in August is on the 31st, but they haven't announced any details yet.

Edited by echo