suji

David (SUI, ex-Megaromania) new single, "Requiemage" release + new label, "Resonance"

22 hours ago, Serox said:

Today I record the "Long Preview" of Mage in a Nico Nico transmission! take a look guys **

UPDATE : At 0:45 the guy say "David Presents : SUI Birthday Event will be held at Shinjuku Reny (Capacity : 800 people) on 24/01/2018!"

OH GOD, this is a large place, probably he invite some famous band for fill the place :P 

FYI, good high quality previews are up on Japanese iTunes. Well, really, it's there to buy... But not complete... Prologue is missing and the song from Another Edition isn't there either. But the ones that are sound amazing. It's expensive for me to get from Japanese iTunes, so I'll only do it for complete albums. If anyone could grab these two songs it would be awesome. 

http://smarturl.it/requiemage?IQid=monochromeHeaven

The single is also available on iTunes. The link above should direct you to the album in the iTunes store for your specific locale. It looks like he has it up in 111 different countries, so that should cover just about everyone here :staru: (and if you're on Android when you go there, it'll take you to Amazon instead)

Edited by Peace Heavy mk II